.Ch. 3

Mikasa P.O.V --Morning--:

I woke up early, and took a shower then bruahed my hair,teeth, and tail. I walked down stairs to my mother and fatbers smiling faces. "Morin' Darlin!" My father said looking at me smiling. "Hi dad!"i sad with glee. "I see some one is happy!" My mother said gigling. "You bet'cha i am!!" I said sitting down with my tail sawying in excitment. "Mom are you taking me too school?" I said questioning. "Yup!" She said nodding. "Ok, when we going" i said eating a poptart that my dad split with me. "Umm, now actually" she said grabing her car keys. omg OMG OMG its time to see people like me...! I ran to the car in, and sat next to the driver seat in the front, and waited for my mom to come out. When my mom came out i was getting too excity i started to jump up and down in my seat. "Calm down sweetie" she said too me scratching me behind my ear making me purr. "Ok now to your new school" my mom said driving me to my school. "Mom, do i go to the office to get me schedule? Or.." i said confusinly. "Yeah you go to the office!" She stated. I nodded and waited to arrive.

--at Neko High--

"were here" she said scratching behind my ear making me smilie and leave her. "Bye mom...!" I said waving goodbye, while my tail swayed back and forth quickly. Gee i never knew i was going to get nervouse.... i started walking to the office... when i arrived there i saw a lady at the desk with blonde hair and blonde ears. I smiled. "Hello im Mikasa Ackerman im new here!" I said trying to hold in my excitment. "Hmm, let me see....Ahh mikasa Ackerman... heres your schedule" she said handing it to me and i took it and looked at my classes. "Hmm" as j was looking at what i jad i bumped into some on and fell back. "Whaa" i fell on the ground looking up at a guy with brown hair and beaiutiful green eyes. "S-sorry" he said sticking out his hand. I grabbed his hand, and he pulled me in we were very close i blushed a bit
,my tail was waving normally. "Im Eren...sorry for bumping into you!" He said smiling nervously. "Im Mikada, and no need for appologies i should have payed attention to my surroundings..." i said backing up a bit. "So, were you heading too??" He questioned. "Oh, im going to math" i said reading my schedule. "Me too, follow me" he said running off. "I ran after him and ran into a class room. "You can sit next to me" he said pointing to chair next to him. "Ok".

TO Be Continued...