3 .

~ okay Max has noticed me 6 times and I still freak the fruck out there is no way I could ever meet him without yelling satan ~

Max's P.O.V

* in the tour bus *

I'm so stoked for today you have no idea. I'm just about to go meet our new manager helper people. They basically make sure everything is up and running before everything starts and that good shit.

" Max come meet the newbies dude " I here Mikey call from the front of the bus. I hurry up just to get this over with because I'm pretty sure i will not ha-.

My heart and brain stop the moment I see two girls sitting waiting for me. " Max this is Ashley and Melody. Girls I think it's pretty obvious who he is. " Mikey laughs.

Ashely has beautiful red hair and bright blue eyes that look like the ocean, while Melody had long brown hair and milk chocolate eyes. They were giggling because of my really long stare.

" uh so I'm really excited to have you two work with us."I say very nervously. they laugh again noticing.

" well Maxwell, what do we need to do first?" Ashely asked.
" You can go check to see if the mics are working." She gets up and Mikey shows her how to work correctly.

I turn to Melody and she hit me with those big Browns, so I said " whoa you're really cute" what the hell did I just do. " Not so bad yourself Mr. Nervous Pants " she giggles.

Her giggles are so cute. wait. Max stop. she's 15 years younger than you. this is not okay.

" Um so what's my job? " Melody looks so eager to work with us, I would too because duh. "Well you could make sure that the chairs and table is set for the signing" She looked confused " there's gonna be a signing?"

I laughed " of course! it's our first big show since we became a band" she looked down at her feet and mumbled something I could make out.

I scratch the back of my neck " how about we go look around so you can get the feel of the place. sound good?" she shrugs " sure lets do it " melody doesn't sound to happy.

I stop in front of her right before we walk out. " Melody .." she looks up. Our eyes lock, I can see the sadness in her eyes. " Why are you acting like this, all sad. Be happy, I heard you're a big fan!"

" I'm just nervous and scared and excited and really shy and I never know what I'm doing wrong or if I'm doing it right and I just really want you to like having me here because I swear I will give my all in everything...I just don't want to let you down." Melody looked at the floor then back at me. " Here's something you could do that wouldn't flop." I handed her a stack of VIP passes that would allow 10 people to hang out on the bus for a little.

"Just give them to random people on the sidelines or the front row, but the number 1 rule is that they have to be giving it their all." She nodded and we walked off to go sit and wait outside.