Chapter 25//Troye

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Do I come to the office or should we go home?" I look around the room making sure that no one has overheard anything that they shouldn't have. Dan thinks for a moment before answering me absentmindedly.

"Um...come to the office. You are safer here right now and we can't risk them following you home."

"Okay I'm hanging up the phone and I'm leaving as soon as Bethany gets here." Dan hums into the phone then I hang up and walk back into the living room masking the worry from my face. I walk over to Connor and tug at his arm, he gives me a confused look and I shoot him a 'trust me' look. He follows me into the kitchen and I start talking softly. "Jason and Garrett are together on this street right now. We are going to leave and go to the office while one of my co workers protects our friends. Please don't fight me on this."

"Tro we can't just-" I close the space between us grabbing his face and kissing him hard. He gets lightheaded and fluttery when I kiss him, which means he will be easier to get out of here. I kiss him for a couple seconds before I am interrupting by the clearing of a throat. I look up to see Bethany dressed in black with her hair tied up in a ponytail. I grab Connor's hand and start pulling him towards the door to the kitchen, I stop in front of Bethany and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you, Bethany. Really it means a lot to me." She nods and doesn't say anything so I pull Connor into the living room. "Look sick and like you have a headache now." I whisper in his ear in a demanding way and he slumps over a little resting his weight on me. "ConBon doesn't feel to well. We are going to head home." Everyone waves at us as we walk out of the door and once we shut the door behind us I'm rushing Connor to the car. I pull my gun out as we walk out of the building hiding it in my coat as we walk to the car.

"Oh my god, Troye, put that away." Connor says as we get into the car and I hastily start the car still holding my gun in my hand. "Do you always carry a gun on you, like at all time?"

"Do you wanna die? Of course I do, I would be stupid not to." I say not thinking about how my words my actually affect him. Guns scare the shit out of him, they have ever since he was a kid for some reason. He thinks it's because he watched some scary murderer movie with his older brother and it scarred him for life. Me almost killing him with a gun didn't really help that fear either, so I tuck my gun away in my jacket to help ease his nerves that must be going insane right now. "I'm sorry I forgot but they are on the block and you are to precious to be taking chances with." his face softens at my words and he just stares at me as I continue to drive to the office. I'm going as fast as I possible can with out having to worry about the possibility of getting a ticket. 

It's not long before we make it there and I'm drawing my gun out again, Connor looks so uncomfortable. I kiss his temple before grabbing his hand and making him walk behind me as I walk towards the building, so that if someone comes at us I can protect him. The receptionist doesn't question us when we press the button for the top floor and I'm thankful that Dan and Phil have finally told there freaking receptionist what we look like so I don't have to deal with them. I put my gun away and pull Connor into my arms hugging him close to me. He returns my hug hiding his face in my chest and he's taking really deep breaths. I pull away and cradle his face in my hands looking into his beautiful green eyes that are filled with worry.

"We're safe. You're safe." I want to say three other words but I don't think now is a great time for that, if I could even manage to get my vocal chords to agree with my brain. I kiss his forehead and some of the tension in his eyes melts. He clings to me as we walk out of the elevator and sit down on the couch that I feel I have become all to acquainted with recently. Dan and Phil sit down across from us and Phil looks upset, Dan is holding his hand. I hope that Phil isn't upset because of us, Dan is trying to comfort his husband with strokes of his fingers.

"There isn't much to say and there isn't much that we can do right now. The building is on complete lock down for the next hour. No one gets in or out." Dan says looking over at Phil and not at us as he speaks to us. Phil is seeming to be a bit better now, not quite upset and that is making Dan happy. 

"We should watch a movie to pass the time." Phil says looking at Dan with eyes that I know are going to get what he wants. Dan can not resist Phil in any way shape or form, Dan is literally Phil Trash Number One. He would do anything in the world to please Phil.

"Phil!" Dan says in a long exaggerated voice. "Can't we at least pretend like we are professionals?" Phil sticks his lip out in a pout and bats his eyelashes at Dan until Dan caves. "Fine. We are going to the theater in the basement." Connor giggles when Phil gets his way and we follow Dan to the elevator where he pushes the basement button.

"Are you okay, Connor?" Phil asks laying a hand on Connor's shoulder, he doesn't say anything but he nods and snuggles into my side. I wrap my arm around him tighter and the rest of the trip to the basement is silent. I've never actually been down here before so I'm shocked when I see row open row of fancy couches and an absolutely huge screen.

"Sometimes we come down here and play Mario Cart on that thing. It's awesome." Phil says as he and Dan take a seat in the front row. Connor and I opt for a couch in the middle of the room and I see Dan texting someone, probably telling them to start some stupid movie. Connor gets comfortable resting his head against my shoulder, I kick my shoes of and curl up on the couch moving Connor with me so that it's comfortable for both of us. 

I don't even bother focusing on what movie they've chosen, all I'm focused on his my brown haired green eyes masterpiece. I love the way that his eyes crinkle when he thinks something really funny or the way that he when he laughs it seems to go through his whole body. I love the way that he gets so invested in the lives of the characters and the things around those characters. Connor is a truly intriguing human being and I'm lucky to call him mine. I play with his hair and he hums in contentment, I lean down and press a kiss to his forehead and a big smile covers his face.

"You make me really happy, Troye Sivan." he says and I can't help but smile like an idiot because this man makes me happier than anyone or anything has ever made me in my entire life.

A/N

Heys guys it's Amanda and it's 4:37 am so most of this chapter might be shit i don't really know. I'm going to go to sleep. If you liked any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

I love you flowies!