Chapter 6

"B-but Mitch! I can't tell them!" I screamed.

"What else are you going to do?" He asked.

Time skip

After a long fight, Mitch won, he got MudKip over and I would have to tell them.

I slowly walked down the stairs and into the living room, wondering, what are they going to do?

Things got bad to worse.

Tyler HAD to arrive right at that time.

Adam told him to sit on the sofa because I had something important to say.

I told them the story about my dad, my mom, along with my wings, and the place I live, Cloud 9.

"Ok? What the fuck is a Raven? This must be a prank, I mean come on, a girl with wings." Tyler laughed.

"If you really want to know what a Raven looks like.....here."

I opened up my blue and white wings that now match my hair.

There mouths stood open, no one said anything.

"Guys, I'm a Raven, I miss my mom, so much, but I couldn't go to anyone for help, please, I'm begging you, please stitch up my scar, I want to go home." I cried harder then ever before.

The MudKip stood up and asked for Jerome to hold my wing up.

He did, it took 3 hours! But he fixed it.

"OMG! I have been stuck her for as long as forever! And now my wings are fixed!" I cried, but for crying of joy and happiness.

"Wait, where is Cloud 9?" Jerome asked.

"It's right above here, just really high in the air, higher hen planes so people can't come to it without a Raven taking them up. But it can only be there mate." I explained.

"I can't fly here though, people can see me, I have to walk to the woods, want to come?" I asked them.

Time skip

Mitch pov

We got to the woods, Angel thanked us, and took off, but before she got far, I grabbed her hand.

"Please come back after you see your mom" I asked if her.

"Hey, I will be back on my Birthday, a week from now, I can't leave once I get there for a week for safety reasons, but I will sent the mailRaven to leave a letter in your doorstep everyday." She told me.

Dear Mitch,                                October 1

I miss you, I'm really happy with my mom, much happier then with my dad. I'm glad because I got to see my friends, but I'm mostly happy about my BEST friend Star.

I had told both of them about what happened with my dad, I'm thinking if I should them about you and your guys past.......

All my love
                     Angel

----------------------------------------------

Dear Mitch,                                October 2  

Today I told them about you guys, lol my friend Star thinks Jerome sounds hot.

My mom was kind if upset when I told her, but she says she's happy that things are getting better for me.

I miss all of the guys, but for some reason Mitch I think I'm missing you the most.

Have you guys heard about Ashley? Or what happens to her? Thinking about it makes me shake in fear.

All my Love
                      Angel

----------------------------------------------

Dear Mitch,                               October 3

How is school going? Because I'm only staying here for a week, I'm not going to school, if I was, I would be going to Flying School with Star.

Today me and her went to the Raven hood Mall.

Yep, we have things here JUST like Earth, like clothes store, food places, Malls. We even have a little more.

I bought lots of clothes, I can't wait to wear them on Earth, because no one will have the same thing as me. Lol

All My Love
                       Angel.

----------------------------------------------

Hey my little Embers, I will finish the rest of Angels letters in the NEXT update.