"Fine.." I said making him sit up in triumph with a smile. I sat up and stretched out on the bed as Harry watched. I turned to face him as his eyes widened and focused on my chin.

"Oh my god.." he whispered, biting his lip.

"What?" I asked grabbing his arm.

"Did you forget to wash you face last night?" he asked making me nod quickly.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"You broke out a little" he said rubbing his own chin.

I shot up from the bed and ran towards the bathroom. I flicked on the light before going up to mirror near the sink. To my horror a red pimple sat right in the middle of my chin. I ran my finger over it as Harry walked in the bathroom and stood behind me with a bewildered look.

"I have never seen someone get so freaked about a pimple.." he laughed knocking his hip into mine.

"Harry! It's huge!" I said pointing to it.

"Want me to pop it?" he asked making me look up at him in disgust.

"No! I'm going to get scars if you do that!" I said looking at him.

"No see, it's called a whitehead, when it gets to that point it's okay to pop it.." he said making me squint my eyes at him.

"You sure know your pimples, huh?" I said making him shrug his shoulders.

"Have you taken a look at my forehead?" he responded, making my eyes wander up to see the scars and small pimples floating around.

"Does it hurt?" I asked making him shake his head.

"Nope" he said, grabbing under my armpits and lifting me to sit on the bathroom counter. I watched him as he grabbed a napkin and wet it with warm water before pressing it to my chin. "Just stay still"

"I don't want it to hurt.." I said.

"It won't" he said, throwing the napkin out and putting pressure on my chin with his thumbs.

"Ow, Harry!" I whined, moving my chin away from his grasp with a laugh.

"Stay still, brat" he teased, slapping the outside of my thigh playfully.

~

"I can't believe I let you do that.." I said, trying not to move my jaw as he secured the small band aid to my chin.

"Well, you should have known it was going to bleed. There is a hole in your face" he said pressing down on the band aid.

"Do I have to wear this thing all day?" I asked making him shake his head.

"Just until I get out of the shower so the bleeding stops.." he said picking me up off the counter and setting me down on the cold tile floor

"You don't even deserve to have me sit in on your shower after what you did to me" I taunted, making him roll his eyes.

"So dramatic.." he teased, giving me a playful slap on the bum.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the closed toilet lid as Harry turned the water on for his shower. He threw his towel over the top of the curtain before stripping himself of his sweatshirt. He proceeded to pull off the black socks he seems to always have on his feet before pulling the string of his sweatpants and letting them fall to the ground. He stuck both thumbs into the band of his boxers before my eyes widen and I threw my hands in the air.

"No! No! Turn around please!" I said making him chuckle and shake his head.

"You don't want to see my dïck, baby?" he asked making my eyes widen.

"No! Turn around!" I said shaking my head. He held his hands up in surrender before turning his body around as I covered my eyes just in case.

"I think you'd be pretty impressed if you saw it.." he teased as I heard the fabric being pulled down.

"Get in the shower" I teased with a smile on my face.

I heard the shower curtain open and close before I took it as a clue that he was already in the shower. My hands left my eyes as I continued to stare at the shower curtain. I smirked back to the thought of when I poured cold water in Harry's shower before we went to Italy. He was so mad, but at the same time so naked. That single white towel has found its way into many of my dreams.

"Before you even think about throwing another bucket of cold water in my shower.." he threatened, making me laugh at the memory.

"You loved it" I teased.

This is how I want my Harry to be, teasing, caring, and adorable. The man that yells and throws things and spits out words of hatred is who needs to be destroyed, the only problem is..

How do I teach an old dog, new tricks?

a/n:

HELLoOoo

I really don't have anything to say...

Make sure to follow me on twitter! Syndicatestyles

Love you all! Thanks for the support!