Pranking Time!!! Yeah! And Uh.... (Part 1!)

SapphireOnyxAmythest: I dare you two to prank anyone and everyone in the Demon kingdom for a whole day.
Also, when are you guys getting married? 117 episodes and a kid? It's about time don't ya think?

Yuuri: *purposely ignoring the last part* Yes!! Pranking!! Ok, Wolfram, lets get to work! But we have to plan it in secret. We can't tell anyone!

Wolfram: Yuuri!! You idiotic wimp! Clearly the second question is more important than pranking right now! *glares at Yuuri* So, Yuuri, when are we getting married? Hmm?

Yuuri: *blushes* U-uh... W-well listen!! This kind of stuff takes planning by the two getting married!! L-like decorations and cake and where it'll be held and who's invited and all that stuff! A-and it can take years before the two actually get married!! Besides, the whole me proposing to Wolfram was a big misunderstanding!! I didn't mean too!

Wolfram: YUURI! Hmph, you wimp!! *crosses his arms and looks away*

Yuuri: What?? And don't call me that!! I really didn't mean to slap you over the left cheek with the palm of my hand!! I DIDN'T KNOW it was a proposal!!

Wolfram: I can't believe you sometimes, Yuuri!!!!! You... You stupid WIMP!!!
*storms off*

Yuuri: .... Uh oh... Wolfram!!! *sighs* I messed up...

{{A/N: Ok, so I decided I'd make this two parts! What will happen??? Lol, what do you guys want to happen? Leave a comment! I'm thinking maybe a shipping moment? Idk, you guys decide!}}

Ask/Dare Yuuri & Wolfram!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara