Pranking Time!! Yeah!!! And Uh.... (Part 2)

SapphireOnyxAmythest: ((A/N: you all saw it last chapter XD))

Y: *sighs* ..... *walks off to find Wolfram* Wolfram??!! Wolfram!! *he searches the castle, asking everyone if they've seen Wolfram, and in the end Conrad says he knows, and tells Yuuri to check in Wolfram's bedroom* Ok, Thanks Conrad!

C: You're welcome, your Majesty.

Y: C'mon, your my godfather! Call me Yuuri!

C: *smiles* Alright, Yuuri.

Y: *runs off to Wolframs room*

W: *is sitting on his windowsill, looking out into the garden and kingdom*

Y: *bursts through the door* Wolfram!! There you are!! I've been searching everywhere for you!

W: Why? I always come back to my room whenever I need alone time or time to think. Especially when I'm hurt.

Y: Oh.. Look, Wolfram, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I honestly didn't!! But.. I grew up where men and men engaged or even dating is Taboo. So, I'm kind of getting used to it. Besides, *he blushes* I-i've been... Developing feelings for you... Lately...

W: *is lightly blushing* What are you implying, Yuuri?

Y: Look, Wolfram, I do care about you, and I don't want to hurt you. I don't wanna hurt anyone! But.. What I am saying is I do like you in that way.. But... I don't think my mind will accept it yet. Just give me some time, ok?

W: ...... *is surprised, looking at Yuuri* ..... *looks away* I understand. Men lusting after Men isnt natural for you, so you need time to adjust. Or at least your brain does.

Y: Yeah.

W: So your saying you heart already has feelings for me?

Y: *blushes* W-well, u-um.... *sighs* Yeah...

W: *smiles* That's all I needed to hear. Thanks, Yuuri. *hugs Yuuri, blushing lightly*

Y: *hugs Wolfram back* *smiles* So, lets go start planning that prank day! *takes Wolfram hand and runs off*

W: H-hey!! Yuuri!! Wait! *runs off with Yuuri, holding his hand*

((A/N: I ship it. X3 I love to writing the shippy feels. Rate & Comment if your the same way! ^-^))