Chapter 6

EXO's Exodus is the music video for this chapter.
If you want a song/MV up there, PM me or comment using "NEXT SONG:" and tell me the song.
---

|Jerome's POV|
|After dinner|

I sighed as Mitch finally found a server for a round of the hunger games.
"Something on your mind, Jerome?" He asked.
"Yeah...its about Selene actually."
"Huh...? Let me guess, it's about her past or whatever?"
"Yeah...she actually texted me before dinner saying that she was sure she was Alice."
"And if she's lying?"
"I doubt that. Remember what her parents said and then look back. Its all going up to Alice's 'death'. What if, Alice isn't actually dead? What if that body was presumed to be Alice's and whoever kidnapped her changed their clothes or something?"
"Hm...has she asked for a DNA test?"
"I'll ask her..."
Suddenly a yell from another room, surprised Mitch and I and we got killed. "What was that?" I asked Mitch as he stared at the door.
We both got up and ran over to my father. He held a piece of paper and his eyes were huge. "F-father?"
He looked up and he was smiling.
"Jerome...I'm sorry I didn't believe you...about that girl. Selene. She actually requested for DNA testing with something of the queen's and I had a strand of hair sent over of hers quickly. I just found out that...Alice. Alice is alive."
My eyes widened and I looked at him and then to Mitch who was as surprised as I was.
"So...Selene is Alice?"

"You finally found out."
"Who goes there?!"
"Oh...dear friend. I can't believe you forgot about me."
"Fin."
"So you didn't forget about me. That's great, your majesty."
The way he said majesty was like a snake. There was venom in this Fin's voice.
"What do you want?"
"Oh, nothing...maybe your place as King? Your kingdom? Maybe your life? Or possibly...your beautiful daughter...i was hoping you would never meet. But I guess I was wrong. For your child and his friend to meet her at a rink I guess I should've took precautions to keep you both from meeting."
"You will not lay a finger on the child!"
"Oh? And if I do? Who knows...maybe I'm about to?"
My father growled and yelled at the bodyguards. "Get the girl from the hospital and bring her here! I won't let you touch her after I finally found her."
Mitch and I were both confused as a few bodyguards left. "You two may go as well. Protect Princess Alice."

|At the hospital|
|Selene's POV|

I looked around for whoever called me that name. "Who are you?" I yelled.
"Alice!"
I heard the voice call out. I began to run and I noticed more strips of these lines with pictures flew passed me. "Memories?" I asked myself out loud. A figure emerged from a blinding light in front of me. It was the queen.
"Your highness..." I awed at the beautiful lady.
"Alice...its nice to see you again, my daughter."
"My name is Selene now...."
"But you'll always be Alice, my daughter and the princess of Minecraftia."
"How come...how come I lost my memories? What happened?"
As I said that, the story of my past began.

(Chapter end.)
---
o h MY GOD.
that was short.
Sorry for the late update!