Chapter 3

I hope you all enjoy the song above! I seriously love this song from the Korean drama "School 2015: Who Are You?"

|Mitch's POV|

"Jerome! Let's get going!" I yelled at my best friend.
"Alright biggums! Let me get my bag and we're set for the skating rink."
"Okay!"
I watched as he quickly ran from his room and grabbed his bag from the kitchen and then ran out the door with me in tow. We quickly ran down the stairs and got to our rental car. We then drove from our hotel to the skating rink.
"Not many people are here..."
"Yeah, lucky us, right?"
"Yea." We got out of our car and went inside, but something caught my eye before I went inside. A girl coming out of her car, she looked so much like her. I sighed as Jerome pulled me in and I looked down. 'Alice...'

|At the skating rink|
|Selene's POV|

Winter and I got out of the car, and walked inside. I looked for a table close to the rink and took it putting my bag on there and taking my skates out while Winter went to use a pair from the shop. I changed my shoes to the skates and went inside the rink. I skated around the rink watching Winter borrow a pair and wear it before getting onto the rink. I skated to her and laughed as she nearly slipped.
"It's been a while since I last skated..."
"Same but I still know how to skate."
"Show-off."
I giggled and skated backwards a bit before turning around. But I was too late. I hit a boy and we both fell back.
"Selene!"
"Mitch!"
"S-sorry..." I quickly got up and I held my hand out.
"It's alright..." He grabbed my hand and I helped him up.
"I'm really really sorry...are you hurt?"
"It's fine, I'm fine."
I smiled slightly embarrassed.
"You okay, Mitch?" His friend skated next to him as Winter skated next to me.
"No way...you guys are youtubers, aren't you? BajanCanadian and JeromeASF, if I'm correct." Winter said staring at them. I looked at her with a wide eye expression. They smiled.
"Yeah, fans?"
"Yes! We're also youtubers! We're actually about to vlog in a minute, so if you guys wanna join in?" Winter said skating to her bag at our table.
"Sure...so what are you two doing here?" Mitch asked.
"It's my birthday." I said.
"Happy Birthday then."
"Thanks..."
When I looked at him, I could tell by just looking at his eyes, that for some reason he was sad and pained. So was his friend, Jerome.
"What about you two?"
"We're just messing around before having to meet our dads for something."
"Oh..."
"Anyways how old are you...uh..."
"Selene. Selene Summers."
"Nice to meet you Selene Summers." they both said.
"Likewise...but I'm 18."
"18, huh? Welcome to the adult world, I guess..."
I laughed as Winter came back with her camera, recording us.
"Hello everyone, it's WinterGaming here and I'm with Selene and two others! Mr.BajanCanadian and Mr.JeromeASF."
"Hey guys!" The two said.
I smiled and waved at the camera.
We started to mess around while recording. We skated and sang a few songs (that was annoying a few people around us who were skating). I did a few jumps and twirls. We all had fun.

Then of course we got kicked out for annoying the people around us.
"Sorry, Mitch, Jerome for getting you two kicked out as well."
"It's okay, we can always look for another one."
"True..."
"We had fun though. We would like to talk to you guys again, so...can we have your number and maybe skype?"
"Sure." Winter said as she took out her notebook and wrote our numbers and skype usernames down before handing them to Mitch and Jerome.
"We should get going, hope we can talk to you guys soon!" They said as they went to their car and left.
I looked at Winter who was smiling her butt off.
I giggled and grabbed her hand and went to our car and got in. "So what restaurant?"
"My mom said the French restaurant near the park."
"Alright, girl. Let's go!" I laughed.

|End Chapter|
---
yay! New chapter! Woo!