Twenty-Five

Behold, the last chapter :) thank you for sticking through this. I love you guys, each and every one of you so so so much. Fuck. Let's just -okay. [the photo attached is from my favourite fanfiction ever like no one can beat it. Literally. I love it so much. I'm so sure I'm gonna make a copy of it. 4everlovelarry thank you for that beautiful Fanfiction I adore it with all i have]

Louis didn't mean to say it the way he did.

He was hoping for a romantic date or something like that to confess his love for Harry.

But it was just so hard not to.

Every time Harry said those three little words, Louis almost -almost- said those back. It was on the tip of his tongue, ready to be said but Louis believed Harry deserved a great setting for this. Harry deserved soliloquies on how much Louis loved him. But Louis wasn't a one to write soliloquies, he was just Louis.

It was Saturday when it happened.

Harry had no work and they had decided to stay in and have a movie marathon. Louis hadn't had those, ever, so he just watched as Harry piled blankets over blankets and brought over a bowl of popcorn and a tub of ice cream.

Harry patted in between his legs, motioning Louis to come sit there. Louis did, blushing as he made his way between Harry's legs.

Harry wrapped a blanket around them, keeping the popcorn and ice cream in the centre.

Louis could feel Harry's arms around him, could feel Harry's heat , could smell Harry all around him and he loved every moment of it.

He wasn't paying much attention to the movie honestly, too flustered by Harry's presence.

Louis tried to look anywhere but Harry but he failed miserably.

It was somewhere in between a boy being taken to a hospital when Louis gave in to his urge.

He looked up at Harry, his breath getting caught in his throat.

Harry was so beautiful.

Louis wasn't sure if he was even human.

Louis really couldn't get tired of looking at Harry's face. He didn't get tired of those green eyes, those thick eyelashes, that smooth fair skin, those thick plump lips.

Louis wanted to kiss him.

Louis wanted to tell him how much he loved him. How much he meant to him.

And he did.

"I love you." He said, looking at Harry in daze. He was in a trance and Harry was the only one who could bring him back.

"You what?" Harry asked, his stomach getting run over by a whole lot of jungle animals. There was a literal stampeded there.

Louis seemed to have come out of whatever daze he was before realising what he had said.

He felt so stupid.

"I'm sorry- god I can't even-I'm sorry I didn't do this properly. I was hoping was something better not this-I-"

He was cut off by Harry kissing him.

Louis kissed him back, a smile on his lips.

Their lips moved slowly, savouring every moment, eyes closed.

Louis loved kissing Harry, he decided-he had decided that long ago.

He loved how soft Harry's lips were, how good they felt against his.

They pulled back, out of breath, their foreheads touching. 

"I love you too, Lou." Harry said, bumping their nose together.

Louis looked up at him smiling and said,

"I love you, so so much."

"I love you so so much too." Harry replied, smiling-his dimples poking out.

After that, they thought about catching on some sleep, considering none of them were paying attention to the movie anymore.

Louis walked with Harry to their room, holding hands, fingers entwined.

When they both were in bed , Louis cuddle upto Harry. Head resting on his chest, fingers lightly tracing his tattoos.

"I love you." Harry said, kissing his forehead.

"I love you too." Louis said, smiling bright, because fuck yeah he could and he wanted the whole world to know.

Fin.

This is it. ITS NOT EDITED BECAUD EIM SLEEPY AF I BASIALAKY WORTE THIS HAVE ASKEEP IM STILL AN HALF ALSEEO HOPE YOU LIKE  THIS LEAVE COMMENYS BEHIND EPILOGUE WILL BE UP  Soon ILOVE YOU CANT VELIEVE I WROTE YHIS HALF ASLEEP