Nineteen

We're already on the nineteen chapter wtf. Time flies. Thank you for the 300+ votes :)))) AND VOTE FOR THE STORY FOR THE BROMANCE AWARDS PLEASE ITS IN LARRY UNDISCOVERED FOR THE LOVE OF THIS BOOK PLEASE DO OKAY THANK YOU .

What now?

Louis thought as Harry drove them to the house they were going to live in.

What was he supposed to do, to say?

Louis was fidgeting in his seat, not liking the awkward silence.

"Are you okay Lou?" Harry asked making Louis blush.

"Y-yeah I'm alright." Louis croaked.

"I really do hope you like the house, it isn't much but tried the best I could." Harry said parking the car and turning off the engine.

"I'm sure I'll like it." Louis mumbled, removing his seatbelt.

He was about to get out when Harry grabbed his wrists, pulling him back. Louis looked at Harry , confused.

"Louis I need to confess something." Harry said, rubbing his hands over his face.

Louis's heartbeat quickened. This is where he says he likes Eric and not me, Louis thought.

"I love you, Louis." Harry says, looking his eyes.

Louis was taken back, his eyes wide.

"W-what?"

"I love you and I know you don't love or like me for that matter but that's okay I mean yeah, you could take as long as you want but I want you to know I love you and none of this is forced on my behalf and Eric doesn't mean anything to me. I just want you to know...."

Louis's heart beats faster, in a good way this time. He has this weird feeling in his chest like he's going to burst and he has butterflies in his stomach and Harry loves him. Harry loves Louis. Louis doesn't love him yet though, he doesn't have anything to give back. I'll give him me, I'll show him the real me, Louis thought.

"Thank you." Louis whispered, a shy smile on his face, not knowing what else to say.

"There is nothing to thank me for." Harry says, leaning forward to kiss his cheek before getting out of the car and going over to Louis's side to open the door for him.

Louis brought his hand to where Harry kissed his cheek, a stupid smile on his face.

Harry opened the door for him and they walked towards their house.

It was beautiful!

It was just the size of his old house-which was a mansion- coloured with grey-ish blue. The windows were french windows and there was well kept lawn too. Louis grinned at the sight.

"It's beautiful, Harry!" Louis gushed, running towards it.

Louis loved new things and he wanted to know it all, before anyone else did.

Harry walked behind him, shaking his head, with two of their suitcases thinking he'll tell butler to get the rest.

"Are these lilies?" Louis asked to the gardener, excitedly.

The gardener smiled at the boy, "yes they are."

"Mind if you pluck a few for me tomorrow in the morning?" Louis asked, he liked the lady.

"Sure thing sir." She replied, smiling.

"It's Louis, not sir." Louis said, scrunching his nose.

"Alright." She said, laughing.

"Want to see the inside now?" Harry asked, coming besides him.

"Yes!" Louis, jumping on his heels.

So this was the real Louis. Harry thought.

Harry wondered why Louis hid himself.

Maybe the world wasn't good enough for him.

Short I know but don't worry I'll update soon! Hope you like it! :)) ++ vote for the story in the BROMANCE awards you dipshits.

I love you <3