"No, mom," Aiden drawled. Then, Aiden's eyes widened slowly in realization. "Actually, I do need therapy. Some painting therapy and I'm going right now."

She hopped up, practically tossed the empty bowl onto the wooden coffee table, and ran to her room. She returned some time later in a burgundy skater dress, under a tan, suede trench coat and white ballet flats.

"Where do you think you're going?" Everett questioned her sister, who gave no reply. Instead, Aiden eloquently wrapped a white scarf around her neck and fixed her hair into a side braid.

"Did thou not just heareth me, peasant?" Aiden clowned. "I'm going to do some painting."

"Where?"

"Elvis's basement. I paint there sometimes, when I get the urge. He left me the key to his house just in case I wanted to use it. And now I do."

Everett raised an eyebrow. "I see. And you had to get dressed up to go painting?"

"Silly rabbit. Aiden Jean Richter never leaves the house looking anything less than perfection. You, of all people, should know that. I am, unfortunately, your sister, after all."

Aiden whipped out her phone and was prepared to take a picture of herself when a fluffy couch pillow connected to the back of her head. At the exact moment she got hit, the camera went off and captured the incident. Aiden straightened her hair and glared at her sister before going into her phone's gallery to see the photo. She went from frowning to laughing in the span of two seconds.

"Look at that." Aiden tossed Everett the phone. Everett caught it easily and looked at the screen. She laughed at Aiden's sour facial expression in the picture and the way the pillow seemed to pose behind Aiden's head, with some effected blonde strands of hair flying from impact.

Everett threw the phone back and Aiden barely caught it before slipping it into her coat pocket, where her house key was as well.

"I'll be back." She told her older sister and left out, yelling, "Love ya!"

•••

"Let me hear you say this... is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s. This... is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s!"

Knox chuckled as Kolina, obviously feeling better than before, released her inner Gwen Stefani while jamming in the back seat of his car. They were on there way to have some fun at the bowling alley, but Koco was already having a good time all by her lonesome.

"Cause it ain't no holla back, girrrrrl, it ain't no holla back, girl!" She screeched.

"We're here," he told her as he pulled up to the bowling alley. A huge neon sign, in the form of a bowling ball and pins, was lit above the center. Knox had spotted Jackson's car while trying to find a parking spot, so he knew the old man was in there waiting for them.

Knox turned the car off and got out from behind the wheel to get Kolina. He opened the door for her and held onto to her hand as she slid out. Once her feet hit the gravel, he bowed as if he were her personal chauffeur and she reacted, saying, "Thank you, kind sir."

"You're welcome, m'lady." He smiled and held his hand out once again. She took it and they made their way to the entrance of the center with Kolina still humming the Gwen Stefani song. Knox smiled down at her as he opened the glass door and allowed her to enter first.

They found Jackson and his son, Knoah, easily; they were lingering at their assigned lanes. Jackson was putting on his bowling shoes and Knoah was nearby, picking out his bowling ball. Jackson glanced up as the two siblings came up to him. He smiled big when Kolina launched herself into his arms.