♥Paybacks A Bitch .... Love, Angelique♥

Start from the beginning

Nope...She'd probably chop off my damn dick if she ever found out those two things...I'd rather push that away....Cause I want kids. -.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2 Weeks Later >:) )

~Angelique's POV~ 

I wake up to 'Material Girl' blasting from my phone. As I yawn, get up, and stretch. I walk to my bathroom and start to get ready. Alright. So let me tell you guys what happened in the past two weeks. Jessica's recovery. She had to stay in the hospital for the two weeks that had past and came home yesterday. I know, I know. Your probably thinking. "Where the hell was your dad?!?!"

Welp. He came, and we told him all that she had remembered, so did Jacob and Chresanto. He was pissed cause of course somebody jumped one of his daughters. But he told us to handle our business when we needed to. Not in front of Jacob and Chresanto of course. And I was GLAD no wait, scratch that. EXCITED...to do that. Still wondering who it was that jumped Jessica.???? Hmm??? Well you'll just have to wait.

 I finally got finished and grabbed my stuff as I walked downstairs....To find Jessica??? I smirked.

"Finally on time, eh?" I said smirking at her.

"Shuddup. -.-" She said. We headed out.

"Bye, dad!!!" We yelled, and leaving out the house.

"We're walking?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Ready for tonight??" I asked grinning evily.

"Oh. Hell. YES.!!" She said smiling and rubbing her hands together. I chuckled at her.

We made it to school and went in. We headed to Health class. Once we got in...only TWO effin' seats were empty. One by Chresanto, and one by ?? ... Jessica slightly pushed me over and walked to the seat next to Chresanto. Fml.... -.- And the other seat was in front of Jacob. At least that was some what good, right? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jacob's POV~

When Angelique and Jessica came in. Jessica quickly walked in and went next to Chresanto. I saw Angelique as she walked to her seat and sat down. Then she smiled. 

"Hey, Kendra...How's life?" She said putting  her fist on her cheek, as if she was interested. Why is she acting so nice to Kendra??? She hates that bitch...Especially after ALL that happened. (o_O)

"Umm, hi ?" Kendra said confused. 

"So what's been up with you.? Everything going fine for you??" Angelique asked.

"What's up with you? We hate each other. I hate you more though..." She replied having her Australian accent coming out.

" Yea, I know. But honestly....I want to put everything aside. All of our differences and what not." She smiled looking honest and sincere. Seriously. What's up with Angelique. She's not acting like herself. They continued to talk and what not. I've been thinking lately about EVERYTHING....and I've been thinking on some things....like maybe asking her out.? 

Honestly, I've been growing some feelings for Anelique. Literally. Call me crazy...but I don't know just about YET...

I'm just really glad that Jessica is okay...Seriously. I sighed and continnued to do my Health work.