Sweet Tooth

Third person's POV

"I wonder what will sensei teach us?" Said Kuroko as she wonder what she will learn in her home economics class. As the girl were space out she didnt realize that there was a 2 meter giant munching while walking towards her. Then......

*BUKK!!!* sound of the bump

"Eh~~~ I thought there was no one. Eh?? Wheres the one that I bump to?" Wonder the huge titan.

"Ano.... I'm here actually" told the petite girl.

"What the-!!! When you were here?" Ask the titan.

"Actually its my fault for not being careful when I was walking. Nice meeting you Murasaki-kun" said the girl holding out her small pale hands to shake.

"Wait? How do you know half of my name?" Ask the titan to the girl.

"Actually, I dont know your full name. Im just giving a nickname that is purple=Murasaki" she asked while tilting her head making Murasakibara blush from her cuteness. (Even I will have a nosebleed XD)

"*Clears throat* I'm sorry. I need to be hurry before Akachin gets mad"

Then they were slash apart ( I am became idiotic right now). The purple head or should I say Murasakibara-kun still thinking about the dazzling petite little girl. Yup, even Murasakibara thinks that Kuroko is dazzling not just food.

Murasakibara's POV

"Gomenne Akachin..... I bump into someone and have a little chat with her" I give a permission.

"Okay... youre pass... wait!! Her?" Akachin ask me.

"Yeah ... why?" I answered lazily.

"You have never notice when someone bump into you but yet, you realize it and its a girl" Akachin emphasize the girl.

"Well she looks so cute that I think that Im gonna eat her" I said full heartedly. Ive got to admit that she looks pretty cute like a blue muffin. So tasty that cant wait to eat.

Kise's POV

Uwaaaaaaa.... I cant believe that Murasakibaracchi has a crush. Aw man.. its unbelievable. I wish I had found someone thats stole my gaze.

Our practices had done and Im heading out to the music room to practice my vocal chords. Then, I heard a melodious sound thats came from piano. It was so beautiful and harmonic. U peek through the window and saw a glimpse a shimmering light blue hair flew through the wind. I gasped to that beauty. Ive never seen such a girl that looks like she just came out from a painting.

"Is anybody out there?" Those soothing voice calling out. Ive just had the urge to bring out myself and show me to her. Then, I came out. I was pertified just by looking at her. The beauty never cant be describe. I only became speechless. No words coming out from me. Come on mouth. Come on.

"I-I am Kise Ryouta-ssu. I am from the Kiseki no Sedai band and I am the guitarist-ssu" I stuttered??!! This is my girst time I stuttered in front of a girl. I usually do my charming smile. Then I realize that this girl is the one that is destined to me.