A newcomer

Kuroko's POV

Uuu.... cant wait, cant wait, cant wait.

Ding dong

Ah, my door bell. "Wait a minute..." When I open the door. There I saw a guy taller than me with a deep crimson red hair and his face plastered with a wide grin. I know who it is.

"Taiga kun!!!" I quickly pull him into my house and takle him to the floor.

"Woah, easy little sugar drops. I am here." He hug me and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Mou~ why didnt you tell me that you came at noon." I pouted. Seriously, he is always full of surprises. Thats why I like him.

"Aww... did I make you mad. Sorry.." he said that as he show a pitiful face. Pfft, so cute. I nod a little and he gave me a super squishy hug. He really likes to hug me. I like it too.

"Hey, I miss my candy. Can I have some~" Ugh.... we just apart for two weeks and he misses my candy. What he meant by candy is.... *sigh* a kiss on the lips.

"Yeah.. yeah..." When our lips were an inch closer, we heard a loud thud and a familiar voice for me.

"Tetsuki??!!" O-oh... guess who it is. Yes, Its Midorima Shintarou.

"Why you!!!!" he grab Kagami by his collar and yell at him.

"What are you doing hugging her like that!!!! Who are you anyway???!!"

Kagami's POV

"What are you doing hugging her like that!!!! Who are you anyway???!!"this green head stranger yelled.

Hohoho... so, he likes my sugar drops too huh. Maybe, I'm gonna play little  jokes with him.

"What are you saying?" I said that as I slaps his hand. What the- his fingers are taped??. What the heck did Tetsuki likes about you. And did he just call her Tetsuki with no honorifics. Damn this guy, entering Tetsuki's boundary like that.

"Tetsuki, are you okay. Why are both of you were on the floor?" he goes near Tetsuki and held her bare arms like that. What??!! is he a boyfriend of her.

"I am okay Shintarou, dont worry. By the way, I am glad that you came" she said that as she hold the green heads hand. She caress it softly. Man, I wish she could do that for me.

"Excuse me, what are your business by coming here and what's with that bag??" I said it as I point at his bag at the door steps.

"I have made a promise with Tetsuki and I will be staying here for two nights" What??!! Tetsuki even gave permission for him to stay. I wonder what he promise Tetsuki to. Is it *gulp* a -beep- between her and him. Oh my gosh, Im gonna stop this before Tetsuki looses her -beeeep-.  Just you wait Grean head!!! I will get you!!!

-Meanwhile with Midorima and Tetsuki-

"Achhooo!!!.. why do I suddenly felt cold?" Midorima felt shivers at the back of his neck.

"Are you okay Shintarou. The bed is done, you can sleep here and if you want something you can ask me. My room is beside this room" When she was about to get out from the room, she stumble and Misorima catches her and... there is a romantic scene between those two.

Their lips collide and neither one of them going to pull up. They just stay like that and Tetsuki closes her eyes and enjoy the sweet and tingling sensation. But, the atmosphere has been broken by something fall down and startled them both. They quickly get up and fixed themselves.

"I think I better go and help Taiga kun"

"Wait Tetsuki.... I-I... can I have that again please" He said that and the end  of his sentences is softer but Tetsuki can hear it.

"Shintarou...." Tetsuki's face were bright red and she hold Midorima's shirt and lean closer. Because of Tetsuki's height, she cant reach Midorima's face. Midorima bends a little and pull her head and the other hand hug her waist and kisses her lips softly. Tetsuki reaches Midorima's neck to hug him and that last a little long.

When that ended, Midorima goes to the bathroom and closes it. He looks his reflection at the mirror and saw his face was as red as beet.

While Tetsuki ran off to her room and locked it. She slumps on her bed and burry her face in her light green pillow.