Kagami Taiga

Kagami's POV

When I reached the door, I heard a muffles screamed and I quickly get in thinking that Tetsuki is in danger with that green head guy. Dont worry Sugar drops, Kagami Taiga to the rescue!!!.

When I came in. I saw the most shocking thing I have never experience in my life. Tetsuki is hugging tje green head guy tightly and that guy pat her head with a sly smile on his face. What did he do to my dear Tetsuki.

"TEMEEEE.... WHAT DID YOU DO??" I scurried at them and pull Tetsuki away from him and hug her. What??? she sniffled??!! what did he do to her. Then, I heard a faint scream and saw the TV were on horror movie. Know I now why. Tetsuki really afraid of horror ones. Seriously, she is AFRAID of ghost and such.
Eventhough, I think she is the ghost herself. Popping out of nowhere.

"Taiga kun, I am okay now. C-could you switch of the TV. Its already late at night. Lets go to sleep" she walk towards the green head and slaps his shoulder cutely and goes upstairs.

"Sorry, if we make you shocked or such Kagami"

"Wait??... How do you know my name?" I ask him bewilderedly.

"Tetsuki told me. My name is Midorima Shintarou by the way. Well, goodnight then" he went upstairs.

I stood there about 10 minutes to process it. Tjen I went upstairs and I saw something and quickly hide behind a wall. Why both of them are kissing. Ughhhhh..... I just want to kill him for taking Tetsuki away from me.

"Goodnight Shintarou"

"Night, Tetsuki" Then he gave a peck on her lips. After that he went to his room. Just you wait Carrot head. I will get you hardly and you will regret by choosing Tetsuki.

"Ha... Achooo!!!, Man am I got a fever or what?" I heard him and snickered and went to my room.

A/N: Hi minna.... I am sorry, but there is a big mistakes that I make and maybe it will ruin my liiiiffee. Just kiddin~~

Actually it is a big mistakes. I forgot to put Nanodayo at the end of Midorima's dialog. Man, I screwed up. Gomen minna. Honto ni Gomen. I wont make it again. Jā minna. Hope u enjoy~♡.