Chemical Kids And Mechanical Brides

Chemical Kids And Mechanical Brides: Chapter 1-

Now it's not like I wasn't smart. I believed I was. My mom told me I was. And the teachers could see that I was. But that didn't stop my grades from dropping and it certainly didn't stop me from being grounded. It never really bothered me if I'm being honest. I didn't see the point in school.

Everything after you never use again in your life. I could get a job in music without a degree. That's all I wanted to do anyways. Of course that's not what anyone else wanted. My mom pulled me out of school and started making me take my classes online. Apparently it was to help my concentration. Never the less I still didn't do the work. Computer stuff annoyed me when it wasn't something I wanted to do. So basically my mom put me in an even worse spot than before.

Eventually she started to notice that and we sat down to have a talk. A talk that resulted in three hours of my mom screaming and crying. It did hurt that I was the one causing her pain but it's her fault for not caring enough to actually try and teach me herself. I wouldn't mind learning the work from her.

During the talk she told me she was hiring someone. Someone to come in every week and teach me. They were going to live with us and on the weekends they would do whatever. I just shrugged at her. At least it was a person. If it was a cute person, even better. I like guys. A lot.

Today was the first day whoever they were was supposed to start their job. Let's just hope they weren't some homophobic asshole who just wanted this for my moms money. I got up from my bed and wiped at my eyes. I checked my phone to see what time it was. '11:32' the screen displayed for me and I clicked it back off. The new "teacher" was due over here around 12:00, meaning I had roughly 30 minutes to get ready. First I stripped out of my boxers and turned on the shower. I sat on the edge of the counter as I waited for the water to get warm.

After my 10 minute shower I stepped out and dried off. I smirked at my reflection in the mirror. I shook the water out of my hair and laughed as my hair was glued to my face in some spots. I moved my hands to my face and pushed all of it back. I dropped my towel to the floor and stepped into my room. I took out a new pair of boxers, a black Drop Dead shirt, and some random black skinny jeans. I put all of it on then walked back into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror again and decided today I was gonna straighten my hair. It can't hurt to look good for who ever my new teacher was. Unless they were a forty year old man. In that case, ew. After blow drying and straightening the mane I call hair I do a once over in the mirror. I smile at myself and walk away. I take the stairs two at a time and land with a loud jump. I stride over to the kitchen and open the pantry.

After eating an apple that I found laying on the counter I sat down on one of the bar stools we had and swiveled back and forth on it. There was a soft knock on the door after about a minute of me swiveling myself to an unknown beat. I slid off the chair and walked to the door. I turned the knob and slowly slid it open. I almost gasped at who or rather what I saw standing there. He was gorgeous let me tell you that.

He was in a white button up and a black tie accompanied by grey skinny jeans and plain black vans. His long brown hair fell in straight tendrils across his tan face. His smile only accentuated his gorgeous eyes. He had a little silver nose ring attached to his slender nose. That only made him more perfect. "Hello. You must be Jaime." The man said with a slightly raspy voice. He just got more perfect by the second. "Yes, and you are?" I said slowly. I didn't want to trip over my words and say something I didn't mean. Like "could I take you against my kitchen counter over there" for instance. "Vic Fuentes. I'm your new live in teacher? I don't know if your mother told you or not." Vic said. I smiled. He seemed like he genuinely cared. "Yeah she told me. You wanna come in?" I asked him. I moved the door open as wide as it went so he could step inside. "Yeah it would be kinda nice." He chuckled. As he stepped past me I could smell the sent of laundry detergent and Axe. I don't know if it was just him or the fact that it was allergy season, but those that fragrance didn't leave my nose for a good minute.