I Miss Her

Lying down on the bed, Rin had his ear buds on. He turned up the music singing along to the songs that played. He enjoyed the warm feelings he'd get while he listened to the happy soothing songs that reminded him of the beach. Especially the way her smile and the way her hair flowed in the wind. The way she looked at him, pure love and happiness. Feeling hot tears burning up his eyes he shook his head and took a deep breath.
He didn't want to start crying again, he was so tired of crying. Rin got up from his bed and walked to the bathroom to wash his face. Right when he was opening the bathroom door he heard a knock at his front door and froze. His neighbors never made the effort to actually talk to him, they all usually kept to themselves. Rin walked to the door slowly, slightly nervous to see who it would be and looked through the peep hole. All he saw was a t-shirt. Raising a brow he opened the door,
"Yes..?" He was met with a pair of green eyes. The boy in front of him was very tall. His brown bangs hung in his face, and he seemed slightly embarrassed.
"H-hello...um...I just moved in and I can't really find my room..." the tall boy rubbed the back of his neck, his cheeks slightly pink. "I've been asking the other neighbor's, none of them answered and you're the only one who actually opened the door.."
Rin just stared at the brown-haired boy blankly. He thought about it for a moment and figured he didn't have anything better to do, he would also feel a little guilty if he let this lost soul wonder the apartment complex more. Smiling a bit, Rin nodded "Sure, what's your room number?"
"406."
"Well, right now we're on the 300's so it would be just one floor up. I'll show you the way." He gestured towards the hallway and the brunette followed. It was a bit awkward since the tall male didn't say much to the redhead, the elevator ride on their way up to the next floor being dead silent. Although, he could see the brunette give him the occasional glance now and again. Looking back as he catches the tall male's gaze that lasts a bit longer than it should, Rin can't help but laugh a little when the brunette's cheeks redden more as he quickly glances away. He's awkward and it's kind of amusing.
"Have you really never done apartments before?" The redhead asks, mildly concerned. Did he live under a rock not to know that 400 means 4th floor. Like wasn't it obvious?
"U-uhm..no.." The awkward guy mumbles, seeming ashamed of himself. Shrugging it off in his mind, he blinks when the doors open and he steps out with...Lordy he didn't even know the man's name. Walking down the hall until he finds his room, Rin smiles politely at...Guy. "I'll see you around then." He says, waving before he sees a hand reach out for him that has Rin turning with a curious expression. What else did he want?
"M-My name's Makoto...Thank you for helping me." He smiles softly, his cheeks pink. That makes Rin bite his lip while his heart feels a thing and soon enough he's nodding with a smile and hurrying to the elevator in long strides. That was weird. Weird weird weird. He was so...cute. That was cute??? But he's not gay so that's fucking weird but why was his stomach all fucky? Combing a hand through his hair with a frown on his face, Rin just stares at the floor trying to decipher his own sexuality now. It was probably just a coincidence though. Whatever, he wouldn't see him again so he didn't need to think about it...But that smile really messed him up.
Since...everytime she'd smile it beamed like the sun and warmed him up from head to toe. Leaning against the elevator doors, he gets out and goes back into his messy apartment, sighing at how he hadn't cleaned much at all for the few months he'd been mourning over here. Yeah, his friends were worried. Sousuke, his childhood friend, constantly called but sometimes Rin didn't have the will to answer them. But he wouldn't leave him hanging, always reminding himself to make up an excuse as to why he didn't answer. Walking past the empty take out boxes of whatever he's gotten before, he kicks some in his path before flopping down back on the bed.
"Makoto...Mako..to..." He mumbles to himself, saying the odd name that's for some reason strange on his tongue. He's met girls named that but never a guy, especially a big awkward tall one. Licking his dry lips as he thinks to himself, Rin glances at the time and scratches his head. It was only four o'clock in the afternoon. Today was going by so slowly, the redhead is already moping in his own misery once again as he stares at the cieling. Sighing, he closes his eyes and gradually feels himself drifting off to sleep.

Makoto was in his new apartment, thinking of the redhead he couldn't get out of his mind because he was really cute. When he opened the door, the brunette practically lost his ability to speak and came out really awkward, at least more than he actually was.
He usually was a great socialite but seeing that man knocked the wind out of him. It stunned him how a guy with red hair and eyes could be so attractive to him. He thought he liked Haru, his best friend that had black hair and blue eyes. The whole package that was usually seen as dreamy. But this had just confused him entirely, especially his feelings.
The brunette had an urge to go back and make up another excuse for the redhead to help him with anything just to see him again. He didn't even catch his name which bothered him the most. Chewing his lip, he goes to sit on his bed and slides a finger over his eyebrow as he thinks, that somehow becoming a tic of his whenever he would think. Tomorrow he'd ask for another favor, learn his name, try to get closer to him. He had to have that guy, he made him feel so...different.