Who Am I (Special Chapter Part 1/2)

Start from the beginning

Madara got her and vanished. Soon he appeared on a temple laying her down in front of the door. He looked down at her sighing and walked away.

_(n)_ blinked with wide eyes. "...so..you...."

"I was suppose to kill you back then." Madara looked down at her " but I couldn't kill a Child. At that time the Uchiha were at war with the Senju and humans. But unlike the rest I hated it...killing...it's strange to me... Also..I had to pay off my life some how.."He blinked feeling a grip around his waist "Hu......." He looked down. _(n)_ was hugging him tightly. Her face was red from preventing herself to shed tears.

Madara blinked a bit confuse and sigh smiling laying a hand on her head making everything go white again
"your still a brat." "Shut up old man." _(n)_ looked up at him with her cheeks puffed. Madara chuckled a bit " you look ugly with that face." He smiled hunching down a bit brushing off the water forming on her eyes " it's weird I thought you had died off long ago and here you are." _(n)_ blinked sniffing a bit " so your the one who ... Made me forget everything ...?" "Mhm... Although I don't know why Hashirama and Tobirama couldn't undo the gen I had you in, maybe they wanted you to be normal..." He blinked calmly.
_(n)_ kept looking at him and smiled more he slowly got her face "hmp..to think that snobby kid turned out to be quite intriguing and beautiful. Senju or mostly Hanyo are quite strange beings..." He leaned closer to her. _(n)_ blinked blushing closing her eyes.

---------------meanwhile--------------

Sasuke looked around feeling the place cooling slowly "something's telling....me... A bad thing will happen..." Obito blinked " or something good?.... Madara is such a weird person..."
Sakura was sitting on the couch glaring 'he better not be doing anything to her !' Her hands trembled a bit while she watched Sarada play with Itachi. She wished she could just walk in but she couldn't. Madara could kill her In a sec.
--------------in Gen----------

_(n)_ had her eyes close tightly while she clutched her own palms. Madara kept bitting her neck roughly. Since they where on Gen.anything they did in it wouldn't happen on their actual bodies.
She squeaked feeling something hard between her legs making her quickly look at the male on top of her. Madara blinked "what." "I uh...I'm..a...uhm..." Her face darken slowly not knowing what to say. " a Virgin..? I knew that." He blinked calmly. The girl froze cat smiling while her whole being turned red like a tomato.
Madara leaned closer to her " it's alright though. Anything we do here won't affect our physical bodies. Right now we are just in our minds...." He twitched a bit feeling something touching his face. _(n)_ was blushing darkly while her hand laid on his right side feeling his face structure "........your a Pervy old man." Madara blinked twice and smirked " then I enjoy being that." He leaned down kissing the Hanyo slowly. He hated this. He couldn't feel anything.
_(n)_ was trying to control her breathing while she felt two hands grouping her 'err.....' She was looking away gasping a bit feeling herself cold "eh........" She had a poker face looking at them both. They where naked. Her face turned the darkest shade of red while she felt her self being lifter up sitting on something. She blinked twice feeling a kiss. She looked at the male. Madara blinked looking at her . The girls face reden more .

"WHY ARE WE NAKED !!!!!!!!!??"

_(n)_ had steam coming out her head from embarrassment while she covered her *giant* breast quickly. Madara blinked and cat smiled " we're making love !" He nosebleed whiled hearts appeared.

The Hanyo felt like she had ran 30 miles in P.E again by how hot her face was. Madara laughed seeing her expression hugging the girl close to him. _(n)_ blushed darker feeling his muscular form ' holy force of all that is holy please please please please forgive me!' She was anime crying while laying her head on the males shoulder feeling him moving her a bit. A loud gasp escaped her mouth while she clawed his arm. what...is this.....feeling.....'  She was smiling nervously while she moved her eyes down and froze. Madara's eye kept twitching none stop smirking ' this chick...was she raised on a purity club or something...' "Oy. If you...." He blinked twice seeing the stare she was giving him. Madara blushed a bit and smirked slowly as he placed his arms around her waist " seems you adjusted well~" "s-shut up!!" Her blush worsen looking to the side. '..........'  Madara laughed slowly.
--------------------------------------

__(n)_ twitched opening her eyes while her face burned hot read "uh....." She sat up quickly looking around her room seeing it empty "....few......." She held her heart side feeling is beating quickly "..........." She smiled slowly standing up but twitched"........." She walked towards her bathroom anime crying.
-------------------------------

Madara was calmly laying on the sofa watching T.V as he ate his cheesecake. Everything seemed normal. So the Uchiha family didn't even bother asking they though he was just on his daily mood swings.

_(n)_ walked down calmly and froze seeing the older Uchiha. Madara blinked and looked at her "...what...?" "Nothing nothing!!" She quickly walked towards the the west hall leading to the wooden yard.

Madara blinked and smirked turning to the T.V  while he kept eating.

" he he Virgins."

"M-A-D-A-R-A."

The male froze smirking while he looked back in chibi form. Sakura was smiling down at him with a demonic glare cracking her knuckles.

"SHANNARO!!!!!!!!!"

A loud crash was heard along with the entire place shaking like an earthquake.
------

_(n)_ turned quickly seeing half the mansion collapsing "eh....." She sweat dropped while holding a cat Obito "....what happened....?" Obito blinked meowing sleeping again.
The Hanyo blushed smiling ' Madara-Dono.....'

______________________
Reader- chan is too innocent !!
(≧∇≦)ノ next *special* chapter will have  a full lemon.... So yeah...
('ε` ).............*walks away*