Problem : First Meeting

_(n)_ walked stumbling on the rain. A luggage bag was seen on her right hand while the left had a map. Her eyes where covered by her hime cut bangs.
This wasn't her best year at all. She was supposed to be in collage right now. Sadly her parents stopped paying for it so she couldn't go to it anymore. Then she took a job she got fired for screaming at an idiot costumer and now this. She was supposed to stay with her cousin for the time being. But now she got lost.

_(n)_ looked straight seeing everyone closing their windows and doors. Even the shops turned off their lights.

A pink haired woman was seen walking an umbrella was on her left hand while her right held a 10 year old girls hand. The girl had straight black hair and red glasses. She was quite cute.

_(n)_ took a deep breath "e-excuse me ..." She smiled nervously. Sakura stopped walking looking at her. Her green eyes some what glinted a bit of yellow " yes?"

'She seems friendly ..'

_(n)_ smiled in relief " do you know how I could get to Tsuku Village?" Sakura blinked ' that's where....' "Well you can ta-" she froze. She felt her husband closed by " sorry but I must go please take refuge theirs a big storm coming " the pink haired woman smiled and looked at the small child " come on Sarada .." Both walked off quickly.

_(n)_ blinked staring at them. She noticed a crest on their backs "......." The girl turned an kept walking towards a small inn.

"Quite brave are you !" The older woman said while giving her the key. "What do you mean..?" " no one talks to her so casually like you did." "Why..?" _(n)_ was a bit confused ' was she a yakuza...?' " never mind you should head and rest." _(n)_ blinked and smiled nodding.

---------------------

Sasuke stood on the rain with his blood red eyes watching. 'Hm....' The male stepped a bit in the edge of the building. He looked down seeing his wife and daughter. He jumped down landing on his feet " what took you two so long ." "I got distracted by something." Sakura looked at him. Sarada stared back at the inn. She fixed her glasses slowly.
----

Madara looked at the small cup "....." He looked out the window watching the rain fall " a new drop..." Itachi looked at him " what does the mean...?" " a virgins in town dude ~" Obito looked at him while he smirked slowly.

Madara smirked chuckling. He may not smell it but Madara was an ancient. He knew what came in and what came out on his territory.
-------------------------------------------

_(n)_ sat on her bed in her dried pajamas she looked through the case nervously ' aw man seriously !??' She face palmed " now how am I going to call them if I lost the number ! !" She looked at her map anime crying seeing it a smudge " screw my life man!!"

--------------------------------------------

Sakura looked outside the window. She felt a bit guilty. It's as if that girl brought back a bit of her old memories of a dear friend she once had.

Sarada looked at her mother while she drank a small packet of a velvet color liquid.

Obito sniffed the air " what's that smell...." He sniffed again. His sharingan activated . Itachi sniffed the air " it's smells like a human."

Madara moved his eyes towards the pink haired woman. That smell. It wasn't hers. Sakura wasn't human anymore. That smell was some one else's but it began to affect him slowly.

Sasuke glared at them seeing them eyeing her. He growled. Obito and Itachi smirked at one an other seeing.

Sakura didn't pay any attention and just left the room while her daughter tagged along.