'Baby'Sitting (part3)

I think it's time for what reader-chan came here for ! Actual reader x Madara !!(≧∇≦)♡
**********************************
***********1Month 1/2 ***********
_(n)_ walked nervously looking around remembering what he said ' awwww!! Sakura-San !! I need you here !!' She anime cried trembling.

"_(n)_."

She jumped squeaking and turned quickly "yes!" She smiled nervously and gasped a bit blushing darkly. Madara looked at her while fixing his glasses " I need you to go to town with me today." _(n)_ felt her mouth twitch "okay." ' errrrrre...' " just need to change..." She sweat drop seeing her simple outfit . The man blinked "alright ." He walked passing her calmly holding what looked like a briefcase .
_(n)_ blinked watching him go , a sigh escaped her lips smiling and left to her room quickly.
-----------

_(n)_ walked down smiling having her hair up on a bun while wearing a simple sun dress with a comfy sweater on top and comfortable slip on shoes.
Madara looked out the window 'hmp....haven't smelled that.....' He heard clicking noises and turned freezing.  _(n)_ blinked and smiled at him " ready!" Madara felt his eye twitch staring at her "........okay.........."
-------

Madara walked calmly with his hands on his pocket while _(n)_ had to suffer and carry the heavy briefcase. People stared since it was really rare to see Madara outside, Also he looked like a model so why wouldn't anyone stare at the man.
_(n)_ looked at him for a bit 'hmp......' She smiled looking straight. Both have gotten a bit closer since the last 4months . His Sassiness had lowered along with his nagging  while _(n)_ called him with respectful tags such as Madara-sama or Madara-Dono. Something he enjoyed.
Yet though. _(n)_ some what considered him a friend, he on the other hand still had suspicions on her but he trusted her it was strange even for him. She reminded him a dear friend after all.

"Where are we going ?" _(n)_ looked up at him. The man kept his gaze straight " to the library..." "Ohh okay!" She smiled looking forward again ' what is in this!! It's like I'm in school again!'

--------

_(n)_ looked around the giant place amazed "woah......hashi would love it here.." She walked following the black haired male seeing the many books along with the three different floors "hashi..?" Madara turned to her raising an eyebrow " yeah his my cousin ! " she smiled at him "oh...." He looked relief hearing that while facing forward again .
_(n)_ noticed that the more they walked the less people where seen. The more old books where shown along with dust on them '.......' She eyed him a bit suspiciously yet nervously. Madara soon turned to a a dull-ish hall. _(n)_ twitched following him seeing all the spiderwebs around 'uhhhhhhhhhhhh' she soon smacked into something stepping back " stay right here." Madara looked at her and walked towards a door.

_(n)_ stayed standing looking around "Hu......"she smiled blushing "he he he......Madara-Sama....." "What..?" "Ehh!!!" _(n)_ jumped seeing him in front of her. The man blinked looking down at her "what..?" "Nothing nothing !!!!" She blushed darkly "shh!"he placed a finger on top of her lips making her turn velvet red "come on." He smiled and walked._(n)_ fallowed stumbling while walking inside the room seeing a private area 'eh....' She saw the books looking strange. Some were bounded shut.
Madara sat calmly and looked at her, he patted the seat next to him like if she was a dog. _(n)_ blinked twice and blushed glaring while sitting next to him placing the heavy briefcase on the wooden table 'hmp!'
Madara smirked ' he hehe !'he got his briefcase and opened it showing lots of papers.

-20mins later-

_(n)_ blinked sleepily ' why am I here......oh yeah.........to carry that stuff..' She closed her eyes slowly. Madara blinked writing while holding a book on his hand. He felt something leaning on him "........eh......." He blinked looking down at his arm seeing the girl laying on it peacefully "........"he looked straight. His face began to turn from its normal pale color to a rosy pink. "Wake up....." _(n)_ smile smiled snuggling. Madara felt his eye twitched "wake up!" No response .