Special meeting part 2

The ride from the bakery to the meeting was short.
We ate the pastries whilst in the car and put the ones for the boys and their manager in a separate bag.
The car stopped and as we climbed out we stood in awe, the house was beautiful, it must be the managers house. I got dragged up the path by my pushy brother who seemed to be a little impatient.

Umma and appa walked ahead as appa knocked on the door. a friendly looking man opened up, I'd say he was in his late 30s.

"Annyeong" he spoke
"Annyeonghaseo, mr heo"my umma spoke first, I think she's really exited for this for some reason? I laughed mentally.

"Oh please call me seung-wan"
"Oh ne"
"Annyeong chin-hwa" mr heo spoke, chin-hwa is my appas name.

"Annyeong seung-wan" they both laughed and embraced in a manly hug.

"Come in, come in" he said
We all walked in together. I think it was safe to say the house was beautiful.
We were escorted to a room not far from the front door. The room was full of gorgeous, and I mean GORGEOUS boys*_*.
One in particular caught my eye
His face Delicate yet defined and his angelic but bad boy looks were the perfect contrast. His eyes dark yet beautiful and sparkling.
As we walked In everyone looked at us. even him. our eyes met eachothers for a moment as I glanced at him. I didn't panic and casually looked away as not to make him notice.
We sat on a sofa which was across from where he was sat.
"Boys introduce yourselfs" mr hoe spoke.
They all stood up in front of us and introduced themselves one by one.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm p-goon leader and vocalist"

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is gohn and my position is lead vocal"

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is sangdo and I am the charismatic main vocal"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm nakta, vocalist"

Wait?! Did he just say he's called nakta, me and my brother looked at eachother and burst out with laughter and so did some of the boys including this 'nakta'. After the laughing session the boys carried on introducing themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm hojoon vocalist and dancer"

I felt my skin grow hotter as I felt someone looking at me, I looked around to see who it was and it was the boy who was stood next to hojoon, his eyes piercing my skin and his mouth in a little daring smirk, I felt my face redden 😳as I looked away. It was now his turn to introduce himself.
"Annyeong, I'm xero, rapper and I'm in charge of the sexy dance in the group" he said as his smirk towards me grew bigger.

"Annyeonghaseyo , my name is a-tom and I'm a rapper"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm yano, I am also a rapper but I'm also the maknae of the group"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm seogoong and I'm in charge of main vocals"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm jennissi, rapper"

"Annyeonghaseyo, my names kidoh
And I'm lead rapper"

"Woah there's a lot of rappers in this group ahaha" I said
"They are mainly a hip hop based group and what's hip hop without rap ey? Ahaha" mr heo laughed
"Carry on boys" he went on to say

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is b-joo and I'm the dance machine of the group" he said whilst demonstrating some interesting moves, he earned a laugh and smile from me anyway hehe.

And last but not least it was him, the one who caught my eye. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is hansol and I am lead dancer"
So his names hansol? Cute name for a cute guy😉😏.