Chapter 5

P. O. V. Snow

~Recap~

"Benji is going to kill me" I said looking at the mess in front of me.

"Oh he is indeed" Said none other than the King of Rome himself.

Crap. Let's pray he was kidding when he said he hits girls.

~End of Recap~

I cringed at hearing his voice I turned around slowly.

"Well hello there, back so soon Benji?" I said smiling sheepishly at him while kicking a piece of broken glass to side trying to hide the mess but it was pointless.

He was fuming hands curled, jaw clenched it's a miracle there wasn't smoke coming out of his ear.

Winter decided to jump in the conversation. We must look like one Red Hulk and one Casper.

"Wait a minute. You let her call you Benji?" She said looking at her brother surprised.

He looked at her. "It's nothing Winter"

"But-" he cut her off.

"I said it's nothing Winter now go outside Julie was calling for you. I need to talk to Echo" He said while looking at me a predator look on his face I visibly gulped and took a step back.

She looked like she was going to say something again but Benji gave her a pointed look.

She left her wheelchair. Well since she is going somewhere in the hospital she must not need it. She went towards the door, she looked back at me and gave me a sorry look. When she stepped out he closed the door.

He's gonna kill me.

I kept backing up being careful to not step on the glass.

Benji went towards me taking slow and agonizing steps he was taunting me, trying to scare me and it was working.

I backed up until my back hit the wall. He smirked seeing that he had me trapped. He walked up to me and put his hands on the wall next to my face he looked at me. His hot breath fanning across my face, my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest any second. He lowered his face his mouth went next to my ear.

"Nice dancing" He said I could practically see the smirk on his face.

I blushed. "Y-You saw t-that?" I stuttered out.

"Oh yeah that wasn't the only thing I saw" He chuckled deeply in my ear.

Making me want to shiver at the sound but I controlled it.

Control yourself Echo! What are you doing!

I scolded myself. I blushed a deep red. I groaned "Oh God you saw that?" Why did I had to twerk?

"Yeah you're horrible at dancing but I liked the view" I looked at him incredulously.

Oh so know he decides to be cocky. I like him better when he was on his man period.

Wait did I just say that?

Yes you did.

I don't like him! I said his personality.

Sure sweetie keep arguing with your mind.

Now I got what he was implying and shoved his chest which was futile since he it looked like I was shoving a wall. I firm one at that...

Agh someone smack me with a shovel!

"You pig! Move!" I said still shoving him at his chest.