Chapter 1

P.O.V Snow

They say that life is not fair that some of us have it easy. But you wanna know what I think I think that we all have our stories we all have a reason we are who we are and quite frankly none of our lives is easy cause everyone has a different struggle and well you can't change that.

If you told me why do I think that I would tell you that I have seen how ruff people lives are from different reasons.

I would say like this quote: "Don't judge a book by its cover if you don't know the stories that are in it"

And well that's my life motto.

But enough with my ramblings and let's move on with this.

********************

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

Grumbling I keep touching everything in the night stand until I found the alarm and turned it off.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

8:30 a.m

"Fudge! I'm gonna be late" when I went to get out of my bed I didn't notice that in the night I got tangled up in my sheets and that lead me to falling of my bed with a loud thud.

"Snow sweetie are you alright?" My Mom called from somewhere around the house.

"Yeah I'm okay I just fell" I told her.

"Sweetheart you have got to be careful to not hit you're head" said my Dad with concern lacing his voice.

"I know Daddy I know don't worry I hit my butt on the fall" I said a little exasperated but I knew that he was just concerned.

I heard a chuckle from outside my bedroom. Then the door opened.

"The neighbors must think we're crazy" my Dad said as I went to look for clothes.

"Dad since when did you care about what the neighbors think?" I said looking at him.

"I don't. I was just saying. This family I can't say anything or you guys start a fight." Dad kept grumbling to himself, while he closed the door.

I laughed escaped me when I heard what he was saying. I went to the bathroom to get ready.

When I got out I went to the kitchen I saw Dad sneaking up to the counter that was in front of Mom with her back towards us. Knowing what he was doing I sneaked up with him to the counter. Mom still didn't notice us until she came to put the frying pan on the stove.

When she turned around she let out a startled scream with seeing us.

"Ahhhhh!" She screamed and put a hand to heart that wasn't clutching the frying pan. With us laughing and holding on to the counter so we wouldn't fall.

"Dear God! Do you guys want to kill me from a heart attack!" Mom let out still clutching her heart. While throwing us a glare but you could see the humor behind it.

"It was Dad's idea!" I said pointing at him.

"Hey! I didn't force you to do anything you came willingly" he said throwing is hands up in surrender.

I chuckled at that. Dad could be such a kid sometimes.

"Okay okay Nicolas leave the girl alone she's gonna be late" said Mom while preparing a plate for me.

"Yummy eggs, bacon and toast" I said almost drooling.

Mom chuckled "Okay eat up Snow don't want to be late"

"Yeah yeah" I said grabbing a fork and started eating.

When I finished I looked at Dad. "Are you gonna take me or should I go on the bus?"

"No wait I'm taking ya gotta go the mechanic something is clanking in your moms car." He said while getting up.

I grabbed my phone and painting kit while Dad said goodbye to Mom.

"Bye Sweetie have a nice day" said Mom.

"Yeah okay bye" I said getting in Mom's car. While Dad got in and we drove off.

The ride there was fairly quick since it wasn't that far, like 15 minutes.

I looked up at the building and let out a sigh.

"Snow are you sure you wanna do this? Yo can get to know everyone when you..." He was gonna continue but I cut him off.

"No Dad it's fine I wanna do this." I said while looking at him. His eyes were a little teary I don't blame him mine were starting to get too.

"Yeah okay. If you say so if anything happens just call me" he said while I got out of the car.

I nodded at him and he left.

I turned around and looked at the building in front of me the Children's Hospital.

I let out another sigh. While walking up towards the doors. Thinking.

Well then let's get this mission started.

********************

Yay! First chapter is up. God my first book I hope you guys like it. Please let me know what you guys think.

Sooooo...

Vote & Comment

In the power of Pixie Dust!
-A