/1\

"Hey, have you guys heard about the mysterious murders going on?" I asked my 3 friends Michael, Calum and Ashton and my boyfriend Luke.

Yes, these are the names of the famous 5 Seconds of Summer boys.

"Yeah, weird" Calum replied in a bored tone, focusing on his game of Fifa against the other 3.

Michael looked up sharply, his eyes widening.

"A-Amelia! Behind you!" He shrieked, making me scream.

It was pathetic but I get scared easy, okay?

"Michael for fûçk sake, leave her alone" Luke mumbled hitting Michael gently in the arm.

I walked out the room to downstairs.

'3 more people found dead in local homes. Forensics investigating found slash wounds, not belonging to a hand help weapon. More n-'
I switched the TV off, it was all I was hearing. Murders, murders, murders. It was getting beyond a point where the whole town are going on lockdown after 5pm.

"Hey babe"

I gasped.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked.

"Y-you just scared me that's all" I relaxed when he nuzzled his head into my neck.

"Babe, it's late, let's head to bed" he mumbled in between peppering kisses on my shoulder.

I nodded and got up walking up the stairs with Luke.

"They're saying them murders are not human like..." I said trailing off slightly at the end. I keep going on about it. Why can't I just shut up?

"There is nothing to worry about, okay?" Luke reassuringly told me.
I sheepishly nodded.

"Good night, princess" he mumbled into my hair, his arms wrapped round me and his front pressed against my back.

"Goodnight, noodle" I giggled slightly.

"way to ruin the moment Lia" he laughed lightly.

We both dozed off quickly, captured in our dreams. At least, I thought it was both of us.
-
Heyyyy
So this is a new book and its gunna be the best book I write, I might delete 'recovery' because it's literally going no where. any who, I hope you enjoy this book and incase u didn't know it's a horror ok lol
Anyway lots of love
Please tell me what you think of my book in the comments!
Ig: mikeyskindahot_
Twitter: mikeyskindahot_