Chapter 14

Tony POV

The kid never left his room, from when we left him in the morning until late at night, nothing, just radio silent. The next morning, I began to worry, maybe he died and his corpse was left to rot inside the room, that would seriously suck. 

We were all in the kitchen having breakfast when we heard a barely audible click of a door unlocking. We ran silently towards Percy's room to see him looking left and right for any of us and was relieved when he saw non of us, yet.

He made a run to the elevator and stopped short, turning around, he gulped and looked straight at us, disappointment etched on his face. He tried to run back to his room but Steve and Clint both quickly blocked the way, making him sigh and sag against the wall, looking at the floor with a pained expression.

" Fine I'll tell you, " he grumbled almost inaudibly. We went to to the living room and sat down, waiting for him to tell us how he got those scars that Bruce kept talking about. " First show us, " I said, he nodded and took off his shirt, letting it fall to the ground.

I gasped, they were terrible, each one was worse than the other, some of them weren't even close to healing. Some burns were so severe that you could see the skin molding together, creating harsh bumps that will most likely stay there for the rest of his life.

" Remember when I told you about Tartarus, a living hell for demigods like me? " we all nodded, my eyes never leaving the scars. " Well a while ago, I fell in with my girlfriend and got some of the scars, but then I got captured and taken down there again, so most of the scars are still kind of fresh because I only just recently escaped, " he explained, his eyes glazed over as if remembering something, or someone.

" And uh, that's it, basically, " he muttered awkwardly as we looked at him expecting for more. That's it, really? I thought that there was more to it since he locked himself in his room all day yesterday. Oh well.

" Wanna train? " he nodded eagerly and I chuckled at how hard his head moved, I thought his neck would break if he nodded any harder. We all went to the training room and started sparing, only Percy, the minute we reached the training, his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree once he saw the Olympic sized pool in the middle. He wasted no time in kicking off his shoes and jumping straight in, not even bothering in taking off his shirt.

So for the next two three hours, we were all training hard and sweating buckets. WE were about to leave when I realized something, Percy was still in the water!

" Guys help Percy is still in the water! " I yelled as I shoved off my shoes and jumped in, completely oblivious to the slight laughter coming out of their hand covered mouths. I squinted in the water and found Percy lying in the water, his eyes clothes, his chest not moving, oh no.

I grabbed him and broke the surface, gulping down air into my lungs and dragging Percy to edge where the guys took him out and laid him on the ground. I went there and leaned in to see if he was breathing, he wasn't.

" Okay, anyone know any CPR? " they all shook their heads. I sighed and decided to do it myself. Just as about I was going to bring my mouth to his to blow some air into his mouth, he shot up and backed away from me.

" Get your lips away from me! " he yelled, traumatized. Then he just burst out laughing, the others soon following him. " He's the son of Poseidon idiot, he can breath underwater, " laughed Natasha. I growled, that was not funny, well it was but not for me.

I stayed angry the whole time, that is until Percy decided to speak. " Here, give me your hand, " I did, but with a little hesitation, cautious of what he's about to do. " I'm not going to bite Tony, " he rolled his eyes and touched my hand, I was dry instantly. Cool.

" Thanks, " I mumbled, and went to the kitchen since we were hungry. I ordered ten large pizzas and waited for it to arrive, when it did, we all dug in hungrily, salvaging the heavenly taste. Man pizza is good, especially when the cheese gets all stringy, oh man. 

We were all laughing and enjoying ourselves, that is until JARVIS started blaring his horns, that is if he has horns, which he does not, thankful, because if he does, every time JARVIS wants to tell me something, the horns go off, only making it so annoying and really disturbing, especially at night, when I'm having my beauty sleep.