Chapter 5

Percy POV

Okay so there are now four unconscious bodies lying on the ground.There are about only two left, one on the air and one still hiding in the bushes.

Suddenly, a roar was heard. A giant green monster came out of the bushes.

It wasn't from Tartarus since I know every monster there. It roared again and made a huge crack on the ground.

I smiled and challenged it to come, ready to put it in its own hole.It worked since after five minutes the green monster was trying to get out f the crack it made on the ground.

I went up to it and said, " Sorry, " Then with a little difficulty, I knocked it out with my sword.

Only one left. They were still in the air. Thunder rumbled up ahead. I looked up and saw a man who was really buff, huge and had shoulder length blond hair, not to mention a powerful aura. A god.

" Leave me alone ! " I screamed as he stood in front of me on the ground.

" I mean no harm young Perseus, " He held up his hands in surrender and stepped forward but I took a step back and held my sword in front of me as an act of defense.

" Not another step forward god, " I growled. He nodded and took a step back.

" Relax Perseus, I mean no harm, " He said again. Oh no, traces of a flashback came to mind, I tried to remove it from my mind but I was too late.My eyes glazed over and I fell towards the ground, hearing the all too familiar words playing in my mind.

" Time to play. "