Chapter 2

I finish getting dressed and I walk downstairs to see her red in the face. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing. Let get baking shall we?" She says still red in the face. I walk over to her and ask "What do you need me to do?" "Start cutting the apples." She said pointing to the apples, cutting board and knife. I walk over and start cutting them into eighths. I feel her breath on my neck as I'm cutting the apples I turn my head to see her standing over my shoulder watching. "Can I help you, your majesty?" I ask in a playful voice. She doesn't reply. She just grabs my waist and tickles me. I squirm and giggle. She laughs at me and she stops. "That's for hitting me in the butt." She says with a smirk. I finally finish cutting the apples and walk over to her "I'm done now what?" I ask. "Now we make the dough." She says handing me the flour. I just gaze at her and she looks at me and our eyes meet and she looks away quickly. I walk over to her. For some reason I just feel connected to her. So I reach her and she looks up at me but little did she know I had a handful of flour. She is staring into my eyes and I get really close to her and she doesn't back away. I grab the front of her top with my free hand and I put the flour down her top with my other hand. She squealed and chased me around the kitchen with a hand full of flour she snagged off the table. She finally catches up to me and grabbed the only thing she could reach which was the back of my pants. She put the flour down the back of my pants. I turn around and she is right there  she is so close I can feel her breath on my face. I don't know why but I just have to do it, it just feels right. I lean in and kiss her. She kisses me back. I have one of my hands on her waist and the other in her hair. She put her hand around my neck and she pulled me in closer. We started walking towards the couch still in each others embrace. We get to the couch and I fall backwards and she is still standing up. She looks down at me and says "Miss Swan. I think I might be in love with you." I look up at her and say "I think I might be in love with you too." Before I can say or do anything else she is already on top of me kissing me. I really think I do love her. She is straddling me on the couch and she says "Want to take this somewhere more comfortable?" I nod. She snaps her fingers and we are in her bedroom.