Roderich Elderstein (Austria)

You pull a piece of ivory from the hat. "What's this? A piece of an elephant tusk..." You stare in wonder at the item before you.

"That is my item, and it is a piano key before it is refined." Austria stood before you with an indifferent look on his face. "I suppose we should go to the closet..." Austria seemed a bit reluctant, as he wasn't moving at all.

"Ok guys, really! Are you just gonna stand there or what?" America roughly shoved you both into the closet. "Do something besides stare at each other while you're in there, geez!" with that he slammed the door and locked it behind him, leaving you with Austria in the dark cramped closet.

"Well this is just delightful is it not? I am once again caught playing one of America's silly games, and he's drawn you in as well." You could be wrong, but Austria seemed more embarrassed than angry at this fact. "I do apologize; this won't be enjoyable for you at all."

"Why's that? You don't really intend to just sit here for seven minutes do you?" You moved a little closer to Austria, who turned his face away from you to hide his blush.

"Yes, actually I do. What kind of hooligan would make out in a closet?" You were sure he was blushing now.

"I must be a hooligan, because I think it's a fun idea, and I would definitely make out with you in a closet." You couldn't believe you had spoken so bluntly.

"You'd what?" Austria was looking at you square at you with a look of disbelief painted on his face. "Why would you do something like that, and with me?" Your face and neck were hot with blush, you took a deep breath and readied yourself for what you were about to say.

"Because I really like you, I have for a long time now, ever since we met at Germany's house all those years ago." Austria's face had softened, he no longer looked embarrassed.

"I see, well to be completely transparent with you, I have also had you on my mind. I did not believe you would feel the same way, so I didn't say anything to you, nor did I try to peruse a relationship with you." Austria placed one of his hands on yours.

"So, we can kiss?" Austria let out a light sigh and smiled.

"I suppose a small kiss won't hurt anything." Austria leaned in to kiss you, you happily kissed back. You gently caressed his face, accidentally brushing up against his mole in the process. Austria immediately stiffened in more than one way.

"Are you ok? If you want to stop we can." You pulled away slightly, only to have Austria pull you back to him and kiss you roughly. He loosened your hair so he could tangle his fingers in it. Gently lowering you to the floor, he moved on top of you, kissing your neck and collar bone hotly. "Austria, why the sudden change of heart? A moment ago you wouldn't consider even a kiss, now..." You couldn't finish your sentence because America opened the door to find Austria kissing your bare chest.

"Wow, Austria, look at you man! You're on fire tonight my man!" Austria glared angrily at America. "Oh, I think I know what happened here...."______" you touched "the" mole... didn't you?" America playfully shook his finger at you.

"The mole? What are you..." You looked up at Austria's face to see his mole. "Oh, that mole, well maybe, I don't know."

"Never touch the mole man; it turns him into a beast!" America flailed his arms wildly. "I'll just leave you two in here, you know, since He's in beast mode..." America shut the door but left it unlocked.

"Your mole turns you on?" You teasingly rubbed over his mole with your thumb. Austria let out an animalistic growl and pushed you back down.

"So dudes, there's gonna be a delay in the next turn... The closet is still occupied." America sat the hat on the table and turned up the music.