Ludwig Beilschmidt (Germany)

"Alright dudes, I already picked the next player so this turn should go fast." Smiling crookedly, America grabbed your arm and pulled you to the front of the room. "I hand picked you dude, so don't go off and disappoint me now okay?"

"You've got it America. I will do my very best." You reached into the cat and quickly pulled out a pair of handcuffs from within. "Oh, whose are these?" With a strange smirk on your face, you twirled the handcuffs around your finger suggestively.

"Those would be mine." Germany stood up and clicked the handcuffs around one of your wrists before the two of you had even had a chance to step into the closet.

America followed you to the closet and stared for a second before he began to close the door."Uh, dudes, don't do anything too freaky in there, okay?" With his short plea uttered, he shut and locked the door.

You had known Germany for quite a while now, and had even been stuck in some awkward situations with him before. For this reason the idea of handcuffs wasn't all that odd to you. "So, handcuffs huh?" You gave him a playful smile.

"Ja, Handcuffs, is that ein problem?" Germany laced the handcuffs around the bar in the closet and attached the other cuff to your wrist. You couldn't sit down, only stand on your knees.

"No, I guess not, I mean, if you're in to that kind of thing." Only when Germany started to unbutton your blouse did you hate yourself for wearing that lacy bra. "Why are you taking my shirt off, you should probably leave that on." You blushed all over.

"Nein Danke, I prefer it off, you have very nice breasts and I don't plan on leaving them alone." In only seconds your bra was now exposed to Germany's hot stare. He went to work kissing and nipping at you, his hand skillfully undid your bra.

"The bra too? Really, I mean, come on, can't that at least stay on?" You squinted and blushed more.

"Nein, as I said before, I plan on ravishing you in here. Now stop your complaining or I will have to get rough on you." With your bra now off, Germany roughly kissed your mouth, teasing your breast with one hand and unbuttoning your pants with the other.

You tried, very unsuccessfully to squirm away. "No, seriously, leave my pants on. We are in a closet, we only have seven minutes in here and we do not have near enough time for that sort of thing."

Germany looked at you hotly. "You are going to do wat I say, and you are going to like it." Germany took the cuffs off of you and pushed you onto the floor. He hovered over you, ogling you. "Du bist so schön, you torment me every time I see you, you don't understand that." He kissed your mouth, trailing down your stomach till he was back down to your pants.

"Germany, I love you too, but please, not in a closet." You pleaded for him not to go any further. America would be there any minute.

"Was? You love me?" He looked up at you blushing feverishly. "You're not just saying that so I'll stop are you?"

"No, I'm not just saying that. I really do love you, I have for a long time now, but I'm really bad at expressing these things. Now, if you wait until we're out of the closet, we can finish this somewhere else." You sweetly caressed his hair.

"Ich liebe dich auch, meine süße." Germany kissed each part of you lovingly as he dressed you. "I'm sorry if I was rough. I shouldn't have acted that way."

"I don't mind, really." You gave Germany a sexy smile and handed him his cuffs. "Here, we can use these later, if you don't chicken out that is."

America opened the door to see Germany sitting there in a state of shock. "Holy crap man!, What'd you do? He looks like he's going to die!" America's eyes were huge.

"What I did is none of your business America. But I thank you for the use of your closet, I accomplished quite a lot in there." Smiling again, you pulled Germany up and walked out of the closet without explaining a single thing.