Chapter 11

"Niall?"I responded and I started to search for him though the deep woods.
Behind the dark green trees,I spotted Niall walking towards me with his blonde hair covered in leaves from the trees.His blue eyes looked worried and his slow walking turned to fast walking.
"Wow,what happened to you Amber,you look like a disaster.."
Niall said whilst he drag his long fingers through his blonde hair.
"My dad died."I quickly said avoiding to look into his eyes.
"Oh,i'm sorry Amber.."he said and came closer to me.
"What about your stepmum?"
Niall asked and I waited to answer.
"She left" I said while swallowing a lump of saliva.
I looked up to Niall's face and noticed a wrinkle between his eyebrows.
He looked confused.
"Fuck her"he said and took my hand.
I felt my heartbeat get deeper as his finger softly stroked my hand.
I gave him a little smile and said:
"Fuck her."
We both started laughing and all I could think of was his beautiful eyes,his soft hand grip.
"Let's go"Niall said and started walking through the trees,I felt his hand unconnect with mine.
"Niall where are we going?"
He looked straight into my eyes through the tree branches and I felt like I saw an angel.
"Home" he answered slowly and clearly.

We walked for quite a long time.
"Welcome!"he said and looked proud.
"Cool" I answered and looked around:
A small wooden cottage surrounded by the deep wood,infront of the cottage his old car was parked,I laughed a bit for myself.
"Shall we go inside?" He said and gave me a little smirk and I nodded.
We headed inside through the wooden door.
It was quite small,when you came through the front door there was the living room/kitchen:A leather couch with a big blanket,a small table,tv,a radio in the corner,the kitchen was kind of connected to the living room,it had a few counters that created a little area for the kitchen,with an oven and the usual.To the right there was an small bathroom with just an toilet and a sink,to the left of the living room was the bedroom,a medium sized bed with two tables on the sides,and a small wardrobe.Last thing I noticed was an guitar hanging on the wall.

"I like it"I said and looked at some of the paintings on the wall.
"Thank you hah"he responded and gave me a little smirk.
"Niall,where is the shower?"I said and looked at him for an answer.
"I don't have one,If you want to wash yourself you have to go to the pond,it's not far from here"he said and grabbed two towels.
"Wanna come?"he asked me and opened the door.
"Sure"I answered and I followed Niall through the woods.

When we got to the pond,it was a small one,the water wasn't clear,it had this red/brown tone to it.
I putted my towel down on a rock and made my way to the water.
"Wooo!!"I heard Niall shout while jumping off a small cliff.
I looked besides me and his clothes were in a messy pile with his white boxers on top.
I blushed a bit knowing he was naked in that water.
"Are you coming Amber,it's nice!"His voice ached lovley through my mind.
"Yeah"I responded and got undressed,still wearing my pale blue underwear.
"I'm gonna jump from the cliff haha!!"I shouted as he swimmed closer towards the cliff.
"1,2 and.."Niall counted as I looked down the cliff at the water making sure It was safe.
"3!"he said lastly.
"Ahhh!"I screamed as I slipped down the cliff instead of jumping.
I felt the water on my skin and it was quite cold.
"10/10"I heard Niall swimming closer to me until I felt his breath reaching my skin.
We both were silent for a bit and just stared into eachothers eyes.I felt his lips come closer to mine,I suddenly splashed a bit of water on him and playfully dived into the water.
"YOU" he said laughing and tried to catch me.
I swam as fast as I could until I felt his big arms around my upperbody.
"Haha got ya" He said behind my ear and I felt goosebumps on my skin.
I suddenly started to twist my body in his arms trying to get loose from his grip.
"Hahaha"his laugh was the most unreal sound I've ever heard,it was like a beautiful melody.
He held me in his arms and started to swing me in the air and then down at the water.
"Hahah Niall stop it!!"I shouted at him laughing.
"You wish"he responded and burst into laughter again.I continued twisting my body and I finally escaped from his arms and dived into the water.
When I got up to the surface I looked around for Niall in the water and I couldn't find him.I started to worry.
"Uhh"I said relieving after seeing him sitting on the rock in his bare skin covering his private part.
"I'm not leaving you here Amber,don't worry"I heard his soft voice connecting into my ears as I said:
"I Know"