HAIR

Ayaan p.o.v

I took shower first for evening party. Then ahaana went to take shower.still we act like stranger.i didn't even speak to her.i always show my rude face towards her.
I wore my beautiful suit.well i am a business man and i must show my personality through dress.
Amaan called me to downstairs for some arrangements.
"yeah..everything set?" I asked him.
"Yes..everyone is ready to go.i must really say that you are my brother" he said while taking a look from top to bottom.
"Excuse me..you are trying to say that i will be your brother only if i look handsome" he smiled at me no it was a chuckle.
"Hey..what u guys are waiting for call ahaana and come to the reception" mom said.
"Mom?are n't we going together?"
"No. We are going now and u must come with her."what?i need to drive?no with disppoinment i went to my room.
I knocked the room thrice.oh she can't even give response.
I opened the door and said without looking at her"are you deaf?it's time co" my sentence was cut of when i looked at her.
Allah she is so beautiful.my mouth hang open because if her beauty.first time i am seeing her without hijab.i am speechless.
My thoughts interupted by her sound"what do u say?should i wear hijab or just wear a veil?" Oh she looks perfect but i can't let others see her beauty.
She was waiting for answer.but why?she knew i am rude to her.i hate her like hell out of my life.
She turned to mirror.she knew i am not going to talk to her.i turned back to go"wear hijab and come soon" i sound without making awkard and the full sentence is wear hijab i dont want others to see my wife's beauty.after that i saw a small smile of her through mirror.
I left.i waited her near my lambourghini car.i am fan of lambhorghini and i have a share i\ this company too.
Then ahaana came with her beautiful saree.oh Allah she looks like angel.why she is so pretty. I never saw a beautiful girl like this in my life time.
But i hate her.whenever i hear her words,her name i feel something.i dont know what is that. Maybe i lo.no i dont .
She came near to me and went sit back.
"Do u wannna make me a driver?"
She smiled and took passaenger seat.why she is smiling.
Maybe she thought that i haye her and i dont like her sitting next to me.what?why am i supporting her?she hates me.but its incomplete.
Leave it.our ride was so quite.i fell very happy sitting next to her.but y?i hatee her?is it a question?
Sheee looks so happy and she wants to talk to me something but i didnt give her any chance to.
Then we reached our destination.