His brother?

Ahaana p.o.v

i heard a voice of ayaan .he said to mariam aunty that he is going out.then i remembered.

yes..i am engaged.i am engaged to mr.Ayaan Ahmed khan.i can't believe.yesterday was really a tiring day.i was like a disco ball. but ayaan was so simple and looks good.oh allah no way.but i need to accept this prepare for my self.

soon my cousins entered.oh my god.they are like...horrible sometimes.they can read my mind so easily.i will miss them so much.thaskeena started conversation.ofcourse she will start everything.hrhr

thaskeena with a huge smile on her face.showing 32 teeth.:"ohhhhhhhhhhh..my dear ahuuuu what are you dreaming about?".her question made me mad.i was about answer her but that was interupted by thana:"even though she is not a day dreamer like aqeela now she is more than her".hrr comeon why these ladies are talking unnecessery things?

i said hiding my anger:"girls stop it.i was not dreaming in fact  i don't have  any feelings toward him".their mouth hung open.i guess they will freak out now.aqeela:"what?don't you love him?".i said:"not that.i mean...i actually don't know..maybe it is infatuation".they all laughed again and mrs.raheef said:"see,infactuation can happen even just before your wedding...but the real love starts only when you get married and you are saying true".i said with little worry:"what if he don't likes me?".she smiled and said:"see,love him after marriage.and no need to worry about him till before your marriage because he is nothing to you more than cousin.and remember one more thing even a husband and wife hatred each other so much their mind have so much love for them.and once he will fall for you not as a girlfriend or would be but as a wife.no husband in the world can't love their wife".

i am happy with her.i said:"i owe you big time".shahana:"my god..allah..i wasn't knowing that she will be this wise about marriage.i think we are lucky to get her as a cousin sister.first she was our friend then raheef saw her asked her hand...how romantic..still you guys didn't finish it".she blushed hard can't even hide it.

shahana:"so.ahu tell me about the dream about your husband?".i started smiling.thaskeena:"hello..you can blush later.now tell us".

i started:"He should not mind any girl other than his wife".shahana:"so he can do it before?".i said:"i mean he should not go for that type of any drooling.i hate that".thana:"so..like a hero type".i said:"ofcourse we everyone have that dream about him".

aqeela:"continue.don't stop".i said with smile:"hmm he must care about me you know not so much there is a lilmit".then i heard their giggling voices.i continued:"he must like gentleman..i mean..with some rudeness not like easy go type and something like i have".they started laughing and mrs.raheef said:''hm hm then what about your marriage life?will be there anything for you guys.allah knows how ayaan he is".

they said me to continue and i was starting but i heard some unfamiliar voice.we went to downstairs.mariam aunty and yusuf uncle is hugging him.who is it?someone looks like 20 year old.he looks like yusuf.

we all walked towards my mom and asked she said:"that's their son.ayaan's younger brother".we are shocked.what then why did he come before ????oh allah our mind is rolling.is anything wrong.ayaan and aunty never mentioned him before so how can he come like that?just like that?wait i will ask ayaan.wait.what?how am i supposed to ask him.no way.i can't.

i will ask aunty or to him.