My wife

Ayaan pov

I don't know why she was staring me all the time. I asked her why was she staring me? Her answer really shocked me. She admitted that the i am handsome and she was admiring it.

She wwnt to sleep and i smirked.

I woke up and went to pray fajar. We all men came to house after fajar. Ladies were sitting in the hall and they were preparing for something.

I said"assalamu alykum" looking at ahaan.
"Wa alykum mussalam" she greeted back with shyness in her face. But i was too confident to talk to her.

"Hello bro even we are here to say salam" amaan said with smirking. Everyone laughed at his statement. Ahaana blushed. I gave a smile.

Everyone are doing their own work and doing some preperation. But i don't have any idea.

I was sitting on the couch and reading english news paper.
"Ahaanaaaaa please get me water" i called out to everyone hear.
Everyone surprised at me. Then they don't show anything because even they used to do this.

Ahaana approached me with a glass of water. But her face was having many expressions like confusion and like what in a world face? I smiled at her expression.

"Here water" she handed me the water. I took the glass by touching her finger tips. She suddenly took off her hands and went to kitchen. I know she is blushing now.

"Ahaana come here please" i called out again. But this time all are looking at me. Amaan amd rayyannis smirking and raheef is smiling at me. Elders was on their business.

She came to me running.
"Yeah whhat is it?"
"What is this preperation for?"
"Today a family is comimg to see thaskeena" she said with smile and her face turn into confuse.

"You called me to know this?" She asked with hands on her hips.
"Yeah" i said with cool.
"Hey you can ask this to anyone. Just for this you dragged me from kitchen to here?" She asked like a demanding.
"You are my wife" i said.
She looked surprise then it turn to blush. She couldn't control anymore so she gone.

••••••••••••••••
Ahaana pov

Why does he want to make me blush all the time? My cousins are smirking too much.

Family came to see thaskeena. The groom was so handsome. They are perfectly matching each other. It was all halal looking.

Groom's name is Thajudheen but everyone calls Taj.

They liked her and confirmed the marriage. Even thaskeena likes him. "I really liked her when i saw her for the first time. I saw her first in the shopping mall a 2 week ago. Then i discussed about it with my parents. They were happy with my decision so we decided to come and ask her hand in marriage" thaj said to her parents and all elders.

Leaving all us shocked. He is too smart enough to answer thie question boldly. But amaan and rayyan was listening at him like a lecture because they need this in their future.

Ayaan and raheef is shocked at his answer. Like they haven't said anything like this to their father in law. Well ayaan didn't get a chance to it was eleders decision. But raheef's was not like this. He was too shy but later he was confident and ashe her hand in marriage but there was no answer like taj.

Thaskeena started blushing so hard. She is behind us. Then i gave a look at aqeela because she ia next. She ignored me with a smile.

Ayaan is having controversieas now. They are actually speaking. They asked his name.
"My name is ayaan ahmed khan and ahaana is my wife" he said pointing to me. I started blushing. While others smiled. Then they asked me manythings and everything gone so nicely.

Well especially for thaskeena. Well she is too religious so there won't be any talking before marriage.

•••••••••••••
"Ayaan...well ....assalamu alykum" i want to talk to him till tomorrow bit when he turned to me i started shivering. So i juat said salam and went to sleep.

He greeted me back and loooe at me confused. I smiled at all my memories he was pointing me as his wife and his face.