MY LOVE AND MY HATE

Ahaana's p.o.v

Ya Allah i am going to get married tomorrow.i can't believe it.aqeela:"dear you have to".what how did she knew it.thsakeena:"hey we can read your mind".oh s**t.why do they.shahana:"hey enough of thinking s**t about us".here again.thana:"what?nothing is here".oh my head is rolling.mrs.raheef:"do i need to bring the pills for you?".what in a world they knew everything.

Thasskeena:"your mehandi is nice". "actually i don't like mehandi"i said.shahana:"so you are?".i said:"wait...you are annoying and it's boring".thana:"what?boring?you know how much we are exited about it?".yeah sure they are.

mom came and all of us to sit.actually this night is long but my mind was not here to accept all  these.i was with...you knew it already.tomorrow's wedding is invited only for my family and neighbors.day after tomorrow is the reception.everyone will be there.i can't wait to watch but still how much they are spending for just a wedding?

We soon went to sleep after isha prayer.

THE WEDDING DAY...

Some one is shaking me to get up.i said:"what? mom,today is sunday and i don't have class today".then i heard giggling voices of my cousins.weird.aqeela:"girl..it's your wedding!!!!!!!!!".what???????i can't scream now.Allah i am getting married.shahana:"come on get up and ready for your nikkah".i am so excited.what is ayaan is thinking now?leave it get ready.

i jumped from my bed like a horse.again they started to  laugh.what?ok i went to take a beautiful shower.wow this is really amazing.i came out with a normal dress.all my cousins were waiting for me come out.they haven't changed their dress.i sat before the mirror."hm..enough of imagination.now start brush your hair"shahana said with her beautiful smile.really am i thinking about him?.

AS for wedding there will be hairstylist and artist to do wonders for my face.but i denied  it.i have a lot of cousins here and i am going take help from others no way.i said:"guys..ready yourself first so i can change my dress and you can do whatever u want in my face".they all nodded and laughed simultaneously.they went out and slam the door.now i need to change my dress.

but yesterday i had a lecture from my mom and mariam aunty.they both came and said to me what all i want to do as a wife.and she said me about ayaan too.really he is also a human and he also have expectations.we everyone knew that he is little arrogant.impatient but only little i guess.he rarely speak to everyone and if he is speaking everyone want to pay attention to it.

now i am wearing my beautiful wedding dress.i didn't prefer any gown because it's for western and i need really typical and epic.yes i can't take eyes from my dress it's really beautifull.suddenly i heard a knock on my room. i went and opened the door for them.yes it was my mom.she came inside and said:"masha Allah,you look beautiful".really?am i?it's because of this dress.she ssaid with tears in her eyes:"i love you dear and you are only my precious stone".really?this will be hearing only when they are getting married.

she said me to hurry.then i waited for my cousins.yeah they will take time bcause it's a wedding.they all came to my room without any knocks.yes they are like that.everyone was happy to see me and screamed.:"ohhh you are so beautiful".yes only in this dress."gys you all are looking gorgeous".they all flashed a smile.now they are doing make up on my face.

yes..it's over.i stood before mirror and got wonder.i said:"girls ..you are awesome.i never knew that u can make this much".there were like thank u but more of show of.huh?

mrs raheef entry:"so my dear ahaana fatima kahtoon...today you will be a married girl and remember one thing always believe in love after marriage".yeah really i am taking her words.

aqeela:"my dear ahaana..a women dreams a perfect husband and a man dreams of a perfect wife..but they don't realize that Allah created them to complete one another.Our prophet(p.b.u.h)has said...when a couple look at each other wid love,Allah will look at them with mercy...so dear ahaana or mrs.ayaan make the best of it".oh Allah i know she is  philosphy talker but now she gave me something that should get for a girl in her marriage.

thaskeena:"ahaana..marriage is not game.you have many duties towards your partner.u should be with him in all up and downs of his life".oh here again she gave me good lecture.she will make perfect wife for her husband.

shahana  and thana was busy in cutting cakes and celebrating it.oh both of them gave me a piece into my mouth.we went to downstairs.there evryone is waiting i mean only ladies side.others are went to the auditorium.my all family relatives came and congratulated me.i am so happy.now i went to auditorium.

there girl side and men side are seperated.that's good.mariam aunty came towards me and said:"oh Masha Allah...i got a beautiful daughter in law".really do i look beautiful?i started blushing.

then i heard  that my nikkah got over and i just want to sign my papers.yes i signed.now i am officially married to MR.Ayaan ahmed khan".Allah what what will be his feeling now?

everyone came to congratulate me.yes...i am happy excited nervous and all the feelings rush into my body.then amaan came our section.all my cousins were gathered around me and we were chit chatting about my first night like eveyone does.

when amaan came there was a sudden change in thana's face she  was   blushing.i can see her dimples and that will come out only when really something made her happy.not just i notices all my cousins saw her blushing and we made a ohh sound.

next amaan:"so..my dear bhabhi........" a long gap.he continued:"i really love to see you together but i can see only tomorrow".it sounds sad but why ?

now everything got over.wedding night is arriving.all my cousins pushed me into ayaan's room.it was full decorated with flowers and light and what not?.they made a that look.u knoe romance look.but i really don't know what to do actually?i asked to them:"what am i supposed to do now?".thana:"wait..he s coming we need to go out and leave them free".with that they went out.what the heck am i supposed to do now?time is 12.25.then i heard mu cousins voices out there.then i heard ayaan.yes he is out .but iam nervous.

he opened my room.i looked down.i can't look at his eyes it will melt me.he was coming near to me.so i thought i need to urge confidence and talk to him.i stood.he was surprised with standing position.i don't know what his face is now?anyway i began:"ayaan...i need to say something".he said:"hm..carry on".what?he sounds like i am lying something to him and he just want me to continue with my ..whatever"it's actually a force marriage.i never loved you..".

"i knew that.and i dont want you to say that again".he interupted me.what?let me finish.but continued."do you think i'm in love with you.no way.i can never evr love you".i got shot by 100 bollets in my heart.what did he just said now."mrs.ahaana fatima kahtoon ahmed khan..i want to you to be happy before everone but you will regret for everything what you did to me,our family?".wait what?i am crying.my husband made em cry.but for what?.

ayaan:"you..just because of you".what?i can't raise my voice due to sobbing.he destroyed me.what did i do?why he is yelling at me without any reason?"and tomorrow we will be happy before them and if you dare to show anything u will know ..".what?"i don't want the bloody shit out of your marriage.and remember one thing always i hate you i hate you more".with that he dragged me outside of his room.there was an another attached room but it was just a pool side.he made me out there and slammed the glass door.i am in completely destroyed situation.

i was confessing my love to him but he confessed me that he hates me.but why?what did i do?i am crying,sobbing.and what else.i remember evrything happened just before getting into his room.