12 Chapter

You thought this was over but you were wrong! MAUHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! So I decided to write you one more chapter! I hope you like it! NOTHING IS DIFFERENT! Same age and they're daughter is still 5! Hope you like it! It might be short...

I woke up with a uneasy feeling in my stomach and I ran to the bathroom. I started throwing up. What happened last night? I remember dropping off Emika with Armin and Annie.(Did I mention Armin and Annie got married and have twins? No? Now you know!) and me and Eren went out. And everything turned black. Eren and I didn't do it right?!

"Mika?" Eren asked, "Are you alright?" I should tell him right? I don't know... Maybe wait to make sure. No, I'm sure. Positive. I'm a doctor after all and I know if I'm pregnant or not. And I know I'm pregnant I'm telling him.

"Eren..."

"Yes Mikasa?"

"I got so news..."

"Which is."

I mumbled, "I'm pregnant."

"What? I couldn't hear you."

"Eren," I looked at him straight in the eye and smiled, "I'm pregnant."

"Are you sure?!"

"Positive!"

He picked me up and jumped up and down!

"Another child! This great news!"

I heard a knock on the door. It was Armin and Annie. I told them to drop off Emika in the morning. I got to tell my best friends this news.

"Armin. Annie. Please come in. I got news!"

"Huh? What is it Mika? Is it good news?" Asked Annie.

"It's really big great news!" Said a very excited Eren.

"Tell us! We got to know!" Yelled Armin.

"I'm pregnant!"

"Wow. Congrats guys! Another baby." Said Annie, "When are you going to the doctor to find out the gender?"

"Today, just later." Eren said

"I can't believe another child! Isn't it exciting?" Armin asked.

"It sure is." Eren and I said at the same time."

*9 months later*

"EREN!"

"Yeah Mika?"

"The baby is coming!"

"Oh god! Ok! I'm get Emika and get the keys to the car!"

*At the hospital*

"My wife is in labor!"

"Alright. I'm get the doctor!" Said the nurse.

"It's going to be alright Mika." Eren said softly. I know but it's going to be, I don't know, PAINFUL!

*2 painful hours later*

"Eren, here is our new son." I gave him our baby.

"So beautiful..."

"Emika say hello to your new brother." I said

"Hi! Nice to meet you! It took to long but I finally get to meet you. I'm glad I'm your sister and your my brother!" OMFG THAT BROUGHT ME TO TEARS.... So I started crying. I wiped them away.

"So, Mika, what are we going to name him?" Eren asked

"Don't know. But I was thinking how about Mason?"

"It fits him." He smiled

"It sure does...." I smiled back.

I looked at our new member of the family. So perfect. I love him so much. And I looked at Emika too. I hope Mason and Emika will always be with each other no matter what. But I hope soon they won't ask where babies come from...ackward..... I laughed at the thought. I hope they both grow up and find their own somebody, say I love you, get married, and have a family. Just like I did with Eren. My red scarf he gave me years ago was really the red string of fate.

~FINE~

Did you guys like this final chapter? Surprised huh? I can't believe you thought that was the end! SORRY THO! I wanted to surprise you guys! Don't kill me! 💀I said sorry didn't I? 😣But this is the final chapter! Promise. Maybe... Jk. Like Pewdiepie ,I think, but come on a brofists bros, stay awesome! 👊Bye! See you! 😝