Chapter 7

When Eren and I stopped crying and... Kissing, we headed to the Tokyo Fair I didn't realize there would be clowns....

I have a huge phobia of freakin' clowns. If someone asked me who would  I be scared of more between Jason, Chucky, or Clowns... I would choose clowns!(don't laugh I have the same problem!!!!!😱)

Eren noticed that I was hanging on him tightly on his arm and asked,"Hey,Mikasa, is something wrong? You seem that you about to scream your head off."

"It's nothing. It's just that I might have a phobia of clowns." I whispered the last part.

"What did you say, I didn't hear you. Speak up please," Eren said.

"I'm just afraid of clowns. They scar me when I was just 5 years old. This is what I get for listening to my parents. They said it wouldn't be scary at all. But since I saw the movie I haven't slept for about two weeks!" I exaggerated not really two weeks but about a couple days. I'm sure I would of died from the lack of sleep.

"Oh come on, Mika, clowns aren't frightening at all."

"I swear if I get never even ONE clown, I will run off screaming!"

"Ok, ok. I am sorry. Want to go on some rides?"

That's more like it! "Let's do it!"

(The rides here are real. I been on them before, be warned some names are made up bc I don't know the name of some!!!! It was two years ago I was like 10 at the time now 12 but still have a bad memory!)

"Can we go on the FireBall, Eren?!" It was my favorite one. We get on the cart and it spins in circles. But goes different ways, but it's really cool and fun!

"I don't know, aren't you scared." It looked like Eren saw a ghost. Well, well....

"Don't tell me you're scared, Eren. Really brave in front of your girlfriend...really brave. A little wussy in front her too. For shame... For shame..." I said mockingly getting him back.

"No, I'm not let's go." He grabbed my hand and ran to the FireBall. I knew it was going to work. What a girlfriend I am, huh?! Hahaha!

We got on line and it was our turn and we got in the cart with other 8 people in front of us. It started.

Eren was screaming like a 4 year old girl, while I was screaming with joy.

Question: Do I have a really brave boyfriend?

Answer: No, not really. More like a five year son....

It ended and Eren ran out to the trash can and threw up... Sigh... (My uncle's friend seriously threw up the second time we got on the Fireball. Ok sorry bye!)

"Oh come on Eren! It wasn't that bad."

"Ok," Eren said when he finished puking, "Let's go to The Haunting House." He evilly smiled. He thinks that scares me nope. Unless there are evil clowns, I'm good.

"Sure," I said that with smile on my face, he frowned at that.

Creepy dolls and people popped out but I wasn't scared until the clown popped out. I screamed. Loud.

"Jerk." I whispered.

We got in others like The SpaceShip Gravity, The Tower of Doom, and others. Eren bought me blue and pink cotton candy and we finally went home. We kissed each other and said our good byes. I had a very good night sleep.

Then, the next morning Eren said he had bad news....

O snap! A cliffhanger. What bad new does Eren had? Don't worry it not that bad BAD news. Calm down... But still bad news for him. I should stop talking before I say out to everybody. See you guys at the next chapter when Eren says his bad news. You guys must have goosebumps! Bye!😆