chapter 22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Outfits in the external link

THE ROAD SO FAR

(Song:) Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas

From 5.22 "Swan Song", in Stull Cemetery, Sam grabbed Adam/Michael's arms, jumping into the hole, pulling him with him, both of them falling into the darkness.  Dean, beaten and bloody, held Ness and Catty's bodies.

Sam: (voice over from 5.22 Swan Song) "You got to promise not to try to bring me back."  

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Dean and Ness' Apartment, Ness looked at Dean over her shoulder, smiling. Dean smiled. Ness pulled out plates for them, lying it on the counter. Dean poured eggs over them.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's backyard, they were holding a barbecue. Catty, Brett, Kyle and Sarah stood together. Sarah was holding Abby. Abby looked at Catty and Brett, smiling widely, giggling, making them smile.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in the abandoned house, Catty woke up on a cot, sitting up, looking around in confusion to see Sam and Dean.  Catty wrapped her arms around either of them.

From 5.22 "Swan Song", outside Dean and Ness' Apartment, Sam was watching, looking up to the sliding glass door of their apartment to see them talking indistinctly, drinking at the table, looking expressionless.  

From 6.08 "All Dogs Go to Heaven", in the warehouse, Sam stepped out from behind a partition, shooting the bald men.

From 6.10 "Caged Heat", in the locker room, Ness used the pole to keep Ghoul 2 away from her, tilting the pole further to the side, using the end to hit him in the head, making him let go and fall to the floor, standing, driving the end of the pole into his head, killing him.  

From 6.02 "Two and a Half Men", on Dean and Ness' Apartment's Balcony, Ness turned to face Dean. Dean looked at Ness.

"I don't really know how I feel about getting back into the game, and I don't really know how you feel about it," Ness told him. "The one thing that I do know is that you're not a construction worker."

From 6.08 "All Dogs Go to Heaven", on the roof, Sam, Dean and Catty were standing on top of a roof now, keeping low to the ground to stay hidden. Dean was watching through sights of a rifle.

From 6.05 "Live Free or Twihard", in the Vampire Warehouse, Dean drew a machete, decapitating Robert with ease, killing him.

Ness: (voice over from 6.02 Two and a Half Men) "You're a hunter."

From 6.03 "The Third One", outside Balthazar's Mansion, Ness had drawn then Angel Banishing Sigil on the side of the house, placing her bleeding hand over it, making the Angel disappear in a blinding flash of bright white light.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's house, Ness was fighting Brigitta, Pete and Isaiah off with the golf club, killing Isaiah by bashing his head in, killing Pete by stabbing him in the heart with the knife.

Ness: (voice over from 6.02 Two and a Half Men) "Is it bad that I actually kinda miss the old life?"

From 6.21 "Let It Bleed", on the dock, The fire was spreading outside of TJz, all over the dock, blocking the way to any of the stairs to the parking lot or way out, toward Ness, making her back away toward the lake. Ness knew there was no way she could get past the flames, the only exit being the lake behind her, turning around, hesitating, looking back over the flames, letting herself fall into the water below.