chapter 17 - My Heart Will Go On

Outfits in the external like

THEN

From 2.02 "Everybody Loves a Clown", in the Roadhouse, Jo ushered Dean into the main room with Catty, Ness and Ash, aiming a shotgun at him. Sam walked in, both hands on his head. He nodded to Ellen standing behind him with a handgun pointed at his head.

"Hey, Ellen," Ness told her.

Ellen sighed, realizing there was nothing to worry about. "Son of a bitch." She chuckled, lowering her gun. "Hey, I'm Ellen." She nodded to Jo. "This is my daughter, Jo."

Jo lowered her shotgun.

From 5.02 "Good God, Y'All!", in the church, Ellen wrapped her arms around Ness. Ness smiled, returning the embrace. 

Ellen pulled back, slapping Ness in the face, turning her head to the side. "The can of whup-ass I ought to open on you."

Ness looked at Ellen in surprise. "Ow!"

"You can't pick up a phone?" Ellen asked. "What are you, allergic to giving me peace of mind?"

"Sorry, Ellen," Ness told her.

"Yeah, you better be," Ellen told her. "You better put me on speed dial, Vanessa Claire."

"Yes, ma'am," Ness told her.

From 5.10 "Abandon All Hope...", in the hardware store, Jo was lying on the floor weakly, bandaged from the attack. "Those are Hellhounds out there, Catty. We let the dogs in, you guys hit the roof, make a break for the building next over. I can wait here with my finger on the button." Ness shook her head, starting to cry silently. Jo noticed. "If I can get us a shot on the Devil... Ness, we have to take it."

Ness looked away, putting a hand over her lips.

From 5.10 "Abandon All Hope...", in the hardware store, Ellen knelt next to Jo. "I will not leave you here alone."

From 5.10 "Abandon All Hope...", in the hardware store, Ellen let go of Jo's hand and the button.

Jo: (voice over from 5.02 Good God, Y'All!) "Ness is like a sister to me. No way we're letting you take her."

From 5.10 "Abandon All Hope...", outside the hardware store, the hardware store exploded, glass shattering, fire spreading, killing everyone and everything inside. Across the street, Catty, Sam, Dean and Ness couldn't help but stop, looking back into the flames to watch it blow, knowing that Ellen and Jo were gone, breathing heavily, mourning their loss silently, numbly. Ness was crying silently, looking more angry than sad, but despaired all the same.

Ness: (voice over from 2.06 No Exit) "Ellen and Jo are like my family, knowing them for 10 years. Ellen's like a mother figure that looks out for me."

From 6.03 "The Third Man", in Balthazar's Mansion, Octavia spoke to Balthazar. "It's civil war up there."

"I know," Balthazar told her.

From 5.03 "Free to Be You and Me", in the cabin, Catty lit her lighter, dropping it onto the circle of Holy Oil Raphael had just walked into. Flame surrounded Raphael, alerting him to the fact that he was now stuck in a circle of Holy Fire.

Octavia: (voice over from 6.03 The Third One) "If we can beat Raphael, we can end this."

From 5.18 "Point of No Return", at Adam Milligan's grave site, The Angel who attacked Octavia used his other arm to catch hers, spinning Octavia to face away from him, restraining her from behind. Another Angel had been standing behind Octavia, trying to stab her in the heart with his own Angel Blade. Castiel appeared between them, catching the blade, turning the blade to stake the Angel in the heart, killing him with a flash of white light.