chapter 11 - Appointment in Samarra

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 5.21 "Two Minutes to Midnight", in the street, A pale 1959 Cadillac Eldorado drove along, pulling over at the side of the street. Death walked down the sidewalk.

Bobby: (voice over from 5.21 Two Minutes to Midnight) "Death? He's gonna be there."

A man on his phone walked past Death, bumping into his shoulder on the way. "Watch where you're walking, pal."

Death stopped where he was, looking down at his shoulder, brushing it off lightly. The man who had brushed by him rudely was suddenly in pain, falling to the ground, dead. Death continued to walk away as if nothing had happened.

From 5.21 "Two Minutes to Midnight", in the warehouse, Death, Dean and Catty were sitting at a table together."

"I understand you want this," Death told them, holding up his hand to show Dean and Catty his ring. "There are conditions. You know you can't cheat Death."

Death let the ring fall into Dean's hand.

From 2.01 "In My Time of Dying", in Dean's hospital room, All of the nurses and a doctor were gathered around Dean's unconscious body, shocking his chest, trying to keep him alive. Dean walked in, seeing a Ghostly figure floating over his body.

Dean: (voice over from 2.01 In My Time of Dying) "I don't think it's killing people."

From 2.01 "In My Time of Dying", in Dean's hospital room, Sam, Dean and Catty were sitting around an Ouija board.

"I think it's taking them when their time is up," Dean told them.

"A Reaper," Catty realized.

From 2.01 "In My Time of Dying", in the empty hospital room, Dean looked at Tessa. "You're much prettier than the last Reaper I met."

From 4.15 "Death Takes a Holiday", in the Griffith House, Tessa walked closer to Dean, Sam and Catty.

"So, this is the Reaper that came after you," Catty realized.

Tessa stood on the stairs. "Dean."

"Tessa," Dean replied.

From 6.08 "All Dogs Go to Heaven", in Brett's Loft, Catty looked at Ness. "And what am I running from?"

"You tell me, Cat," Ness told her.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in the hospital's hallway, Catty walked out of Sarah's hospital room quickly, looking as if she could barely breathe.

Ness: (voice over from 6.08 All Dogs Go to Heaven) "Are you running from Brett's death?"

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's House, Pete laid a hand on Sarah on Kyle's arms, his tattoos glowing as he poisoned them. Isaiah took Abby from Sarah's arms before she could drop her, poisoning her, placing her down in a stroller nearby.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's House, Ness injected Abby. Sam injected Kyle. Dean injected Sarah. Catty injected Brett.

Ness: (voice over from 6.08 All Dogs Go the Heaven) "Are you running from your guilt over what happened to Brett, and what nearly happened to his family?"

From 6.08 "All Dogs Go to Heaven", in Brett's Loft, Ness looked at Catty. "Or are you running from how you really feel?"

Catty kept her back to Ness, looking slightly surprised and worried, her gaze moving rapidly, trying not to show just how much of a mark Ness' words had hit.