Introduction

Far off in another dimension a little similar to ours is an earth quite similar as well except for the walking talking animals that inhabit it. In this dimension no humans ever existed and instead animals eventually evolved taking on human traits. Animals of every type existed in this dimension.Wolves, foxes, bats, owls, you name it. The word used to describe how they are would be anthropomorphic, which pretty much means they have characteristics of humans. They walk and talk and even wear clothes. Their world was not much different besides the variety of species. This one fateful day was a day that would change the course of life in this dimension forever. A virus, a strain of the flu that mutated into a killing machine, began in the most opportune place to start a worldwide epidemic. A female tiger named Lily had just gotten back from her trip in China not knowing the chaos she was bringing with her. She got back home and immediately embraced her son. Little did she know the virus was contagious through contact. A few days later school was beginning and her son went to school as a ticking time bomb. He did seem to have a small cold but they shrugged it off and let him go to school anyways. His mother was stuck in bed with a really bad cold that day only to die later that day. Every kid he came in contact with at the school was doomed to die, yet some were born immune to the virus. The story begins with a little owl girl named Luminescence.