Chapter 6: Juice

Authors Note: I thought I was done with this fanfic, but apparently not. Some people asked for an update, and they will recieve. Though the last chapter was called Happy End. Happy reading!
*•~-~•*•~-~•*
YOUR POV
I woke up this morning. I wonder what is going to happen today? I went to my closet and put on some jeans and a regular tee shirt. As I walked downstairs, I heard nothing. No noise in the living room or the kitchen. I checked the kitchen and living room, not a single person there. Going back upstairs and checking every single room. No one there? Where is everyone?

"Hello?!" I yelled waiting for a response.

No response.
I sat on the couch wondering were they could be. They could be out shopping. I'm not sure though. I sure am hungry though. I could just wait. But I was just so hungry. I should go look for them. But, there are scary people out there. Ah, I'll just wait.

I looked through the kitchen trying to find some snacks to eat. Nothing, not a single crumb. I could check the fridge. I never really went through the fridge often. I checked anyways. I pulled the fridge open and looked through. Not much in there. There's some things, but I am one of the worst cooks on the planet. Ah! I see some juice boxes. They're on the top shelf. Thats too far up. I'll try and get a chair and climb up. I pulled a chair in front of the fridge and climb on. I stood on my tippy toes and tried to reach. A little bit more. Ugh, I can't reach it. I'll stack some things on it. I grabbed some books and put them on the chair. I got on and it was a still a little bit shaky. All this for a juice box? This is hard work.

THIRD PERSON POV
As the chair started shaking, the door started to creak. (Y/N) started shaking as she tried to reach for the drink. The front door flew open.

America's voice echoed through the house saying, "(Y/N) we're home!"
(Y/N), shocked by the loud noise, lost balance on the chair. America saw her on the chair about to fall off and he dropped his bags. He ran towards her and caught her before she hit the floor.

She kept blinking at America in a state of shock. America stared at her and said,
"(Y/N)? What were you doing?"

She had no response. England walked up to the fridge. He looked and said,
"Apparently, she was trying to get a drink." America, who's holding (Y/N), walked to the couch with her in his arms. He set her down on the couch and sat with her. England put away the chair and the books back to their original places. He grabbed a juice box from the fridge and gave it to (Y/N) and sat down on the other side of the couch.
"You shouldn't be doing that." America scolded.

"We were just at the market. If you were wondering." England said.

(Y/N) felt ashamed of her stunt with the chair. She quietly sipped the juice box as she felt tension on her.

America sighed, "If we weren't here you would've hurt yourself."

England looked at America and said, "I told you one of us should've stayed."

"Well, I certainly didn't think anything bad would happen."

England groaned, "This is what happens when I listen to you."

America sighed, "We'll be safer next time then." He stood up. "Anyway, we got more snacks and things for you to munch on."

"Okay." (Y/N) said quietly.

"Don't be so down, love. That happened once and it was our fault for leaving you alone." England replied.

She sniffled a little. "Mhm." She turned on the TV and started watching cartoons. The cartoons were taking her mind off of what had happened. America handed her some snacks while she was entranced by the TV.

The phone started ringing.

Ring Ring

The british man walked towards the phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Who is this?"

"Oh, you."

"You're going to come over tomorrow? What reason?"

"Just to see (Y/N)? Rude."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll inform America."

"Goodbye."

He hung up the phone