"Sure, we'll pay you back later" Jasmine said, as we approached the stand.

"No need to, but thanks anyway" I told her, looking at the menu.

There was so many options to choose from, and all of them sounded so good.

Nate and Jasmine both decided to get vanilla ice cream in a cup, with m&m's, drizzled with chocolate syrup. After they got their ice cream, I decided to get cookies and cream in a cone, drizzled with chocolate syrup, along with some whip cream to finish it off.

We sat near a park that was a few yards from the ice cream stand. We ate our ice cream, and giggled when Nate got chocolate syrup on the tip of his nose. It was adorable.

"Come here so I can get the chocolate syrup off your nose" Jasmine teased, licking her finger a little, but Nate resisted.

They looked liked cousins, teasing each other like that. It reminds me of the way my cousins and I act sometimes. Maybe a little worst.

I stared in amusement as Jasmine finally got the chocolate off his nose.

"See!?!" She began. "It could have been that simple."

Nate noticed me, and smiled. "Enjoyed the show?"

"One of the best I've seen in a while" I laughed, which made us all laugh.

This day couldn't have gotten any better than it already was. I meet two amazing people, and one of them I think I'm falling in love with.

After eating, we relaxed for a while until Nate broke the silence.

"Who wants to go to the beach?!?" He yelled with delight.

"Me!!" yelled Jasmine.

My eyes lit up with delight. "Hell yeah!"

~~~~

"Stop it Nate!" Jasmine pleaded, while he was splashing water at her face.

"I told you I'll get you back!!"

They both laughed as they both started to fight each other with water.

"Hey Sebastian" called Nate.

I turned around, only to find myself doubled teamed by both of my new friends. I was soaked, and I couldn't let them get away with it.

By the time I got up, they were back in the ocean. The sunset beautifully shined with the water, as I ran into it. Nate was my first victim as I ran toward his direction.

I desperately tried to get Nate soaked, but failed every time. Nate was slowing down, which finally gave me the opportunity to get him. Maybe I should get him in surprise?

I swam as quickly and quietly as possible. As I approached him, he was still catching his breath. I waited a few seconds, when he caught his breath, and searched for my presence.

"Jasmine, have you seen Sebastian!?" He yelled from a distance.

"No!" Jasmine giggled, obviously knowing where I was. I'm glad she still wanted it to be a surprise too.

I jumped on top of Nate, and we both fell in the water. I could hear unclear giggles from a distance. It was most likely Jasmine dying from laughter.

I felt Nate struggling to break free from my grip, but I kept it strong. His hands moved all over the place, as he tried to grasp for air. And then something unexpected happened. Nate's hand accidentally touched my crotch!! I wonder if he even noticed it??? Or.. or if he even liked it??? Either or, it made something rise, and being soaked only gave it less space. A few second later, I burst out of the water, grasping for air of my own. Nate was right by my side doing the same.

"You jerk" he laughed, punching me in the arm. "But that felt good."

"In what way?" I murmured.

"Huh?"

"No... Nothing, I mean it's getting pretty late."

I can't believe I said that. What an idiot.... Hopefully he really didn't hear me, or I'm going to be looked at like a freak. But the way he touched it, made me unsure if it was really on accident.

After drying off from some towels they provided at the beach, we walked all the way back to my house.

"Can I get your numbers, I would love to hang out again?" I asked, taking out my phone.

"Sure" they both said in unison.

After getting their numbers, I waved goodbye, and headed inside. Through the window I could see them both teasing each other, pushing each other the opposite direction.

"I see you made some new friends" my mother said from behind.

"Yeah, sorry for ever doubting you."

She gave me a hug. "It's okay sweetheart. Now go clean yourself up, dinner is almost ready."

I went up stairs and got ready to take a shower. My clothes were still damp, making it difficult to take off, but I manage. I took out some clothes and laid them on my bed before getting in the shower. I made sure the water was cool before getting in.

I couldn't get Nate off my mind. The dude was a pure angel. I've never felt this way to anyone before, especially all in a few hours. Everything from his personality, to his looks, just made him special to me. But I still wanted to know how he felt down all of a sudden when we first met. Hopefully he is okay.

After showering and putting on my fresh clothes, I ran downstairs to the smell of parmesan chicken in marinara sauce. My favorite dish, thanks mom.

I sat at the table where my mom was getting everything organized.

"Will dad be home soon?" I asked.

"Yeah, he needed the extra time to get everything situated at his new job." She told me, placing the marinara sauce on top of the parmesan chicken.

"Now...who's ready to eat?"

~~~~

I didn't care if my mother went up against the best cook in the world. Nothing will ever replace her parmesan chicken with marinara sauce. Nothing.

I laid on my bed, as I stared out window. I got a perfect view of Nate and Jasmine's place. I was thinking about if Nate really liked me, or if he was even gay/bi.

I saw a light flicker on and someone was standing near the window. My curiosity got the best of me, and I used my binoculars to see who it was. It was Nate. Could this day get any better? If so then bring it, I'm ready.

He opened up the window and stared outside. Hopefully he doesn't see me or I'm screwed. Not only will I be a freak, but also a stalker.

Before I knew it, his light was out, and he was off to bed. I guess I should do the same.

I left the binoculars on my desk, and cut my light out.

Before I knew it, I heard a scream, which sounded like Nate. Why was he screaming? It's only been five minutes. My heart was beating really quickly, and I didn't know what to do. I hope Nate was doing okay. I desperately tried to search for my phone. When I finally found it, I was trying to get a good grip on it, so I could write a quick message.

Are you okay?!?!

Even though they aren't dating, this is still a moment of awe. Like you can actually see how compassionate Sebastian is to Nate and I find that adorable. If only the both knew the truth!!please give it a vote, and a comment on what you feel that is going on. Or some on advice. I know I'm not the best writer. But I want to improve, and the only way is by having the support from you. Hope you have a wonderful day!!! Bye guys <3