decisions and the trial - edited

Start from the beginning

"i'm not sure why you would want to do that, but i love my room so i guess it's okay" i frowned when i looked at him saying that as he visibly relaxed and looked relieved. i didn't push the subject, so we moved on to other various subjects. I learnt a lot about him in that hour we had together.

This is what i learnt;

Full name; Chace John Reynolds, he was named after his great great great grandfather

Age; 19  Birthday; 20th April

Parents; Mother; Lois Reynolds (luna) Father; Ralph Reynolds (Alpha)

Chace is future alpha, his mate died a year ago, from cancer.

he is the adoptive father of her brother Tommy and Tommy thinks of him as a father.

after learning about him i told him a lot of my personal information

Full name; Victoria Carys Espoir

Age; 18 birthday; 21st july

Parents ; Mother; Cathleen Espoir Father; Cain Espoir

Brother; Benjamin Espoir

rejected by mate, who is future alpha therefore i'm fit to ba a luna.

recently joined Chaces pack

ran away from old pack, wasn't liked, bullied.

I told him how i have aways thought of myself as fat and ugly. So he told me to look in the mirror and to really look properly at myself and for the first time in my entire existence i didn't think of myself as fat, i was actually rather slim. Chace told me that it was something in my mind, after being told for all these years that i'm fat, my brain had began to believe it but in reality, i am just like the girls i was always envious of regarding weight, but i'm ten times better, in looks and personality.

After we had finished learning about each other, we started to head down to the training ground where my trial was set up.

"You can do this, Victoria i believe in you" Chace whispered to me giving me a hug, i hugged him back and the twins both came up to me squeezing the life out of me. i looked at Hunter and he smiled at me a genuine smile not his smirk and whispered good luck to me, i mouthed back thankyou and turned to face the entrance to the field. I was dressed in three quartre lengh sweat pants and a tank top which came to just about above my belly button, i didn't mind wearing this. I felt more comfortable but i could smell the male wolves lust and it was quite sickening.

Looking around the field i could see various tasks that i had to complete like an agility course, hand to hand combat training and things similar, but what caught my eye was the very last task. there was a werewolf at the end which i had to fight, i pressume that to find my place in the pack i had to prove to everyone that i could fight and that i wasn't weak so i had to fight one of the best werewolf fighters  the pack had. Bring it on ! i thought to myself.

I surveyed the crowd whilst walking to the first challenge and they were all quite literally hanging on the edge of their seat in anticipation of how i will undergo all these tasks.

The first challenge was an agility course. -is this the best they've got- Destiny said in my head as i started laughing at her, i flew through the course without a problem. Next though was hand to hand combat with Chace of all people. "bring it on chace" i said to him as he focused on me. "good luck, you'll need it" he replied.

I waited for him to make the first move ,once he threw a punch i dodged and made a swing at his legs, which he jumped over. I tried to go for an undercut on the stomach but didn't get very far as he caught my fist and flipped me over. I quickly got back up catching my breathe, and threw a punch to his head, i knocked him to the floor, which i was surprised at as he recovered. He was shocked i managed to land a hit on him, this made my blood start pumping and, as we through punches and kicks at each other, we both landed a few hits on the other.

I finally managed to just jump at him and bring him to the floor. I was straddling him to keep him on the floor, but i was distracted because of the close proximity we were in, so he was able to flip me over and i bared my neck in submission. He got off me and held a hand down to help me up, i pouted and refused his hand getting up on my own. "well done Vic" he grinned at me, i just couldn't be mad at him and grinned back "you too Chace" i just realised he called me Vic. I turned back to him to say something but he was already walking back to the crowd.

After a few more tasks i finally got to the one everyone had been curious about, the wolf on wolf combat challenge. I went behind a tree and shifted into my white wolf. No one had seen my wolf yet not even the guys, i was in human form when they found me. A lot of gasps were heard when i stood in front of the fighter. This was an easy task. I always found i was better in wolf form then in human. We both started growling and snarling at each other while getting in a fighting stance and circling each other like we're trying to catch some food.

He made the first move, which was his first mistake. In him moving first,  i was able to side step him and claw his back at the same time. We made a few other moves both landing hits on the other. When finally i let him pin me but i didn't go into submission whichmanaged to shock him enough that while he was distracted i managed to flip him over standing over him and putting my paw on his neck. Were we in a real fight then i would have been able to kill him straight away, he realised this and bared his neck in submission.

Victoriously i walked back to the tree where i first shifted and put my clothes on. The wolf i had fought also changed and we shook hands saying well done to each other.

I was smothered in a group hug by the guys apart from hunter when i got back to the crowds. Everyone started talking to me at once that i was getting a headache from all the well dones i received from the pack that Chace had to stop some of them.

I couldn't help but want to know what rank i would recieve, when Chace came up to me and asked me himself where i would like to be put. "Chace have you got a peace keeper ?" " erm... no we don't actually, but we really are in need of one why?"

"That's where i would like to be placed, the pack peacekeeper" i told him, determination laced in my tone. "okay, that's fine by me we will do the ceremony tomorrow but for now just relax for tonight go mingle with the pack" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT- let me know what you guys think

VOTE

Amy