Chapter 12

*Chapter 12*

Charlie's POV

We had an okay place to stay, it wasn't the nicest of places but it did its job. We'd been out here for two days but we still had to be careful.

Part of me felt as if I was a rogue CIA agent hiding from the U.S. government in one of those action films, I had to take the same kind of precaution. It was weird really because it was the first time I'd been somewhere with out my parents or an avenger. I'd never been on a sleepover because I wasn't aloud. I just needed a few days off of my hectic life.

I was in one of the local stores, buying some food for us to eat that night. As you would have guessed, I was an awful cook, I couldn't even cook toast. But luckily Peter could cook, so he had told me to fetch some chicken and rice so he could try and cook a nice meal.

We were running a bit low on money so I knew that we would probably have to go home tomorrow. I kept my hood up and sunglasses on as I walked around, trying to find the rice. These bloody supermarkets are like a maze.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around a bit, not really paying attention as I saw the rice I wanted and grabbed it.

"Come one Charlotte, try be polite will you" A voice demanded. I looked up and saw Loki's face staring down at me, a crooked smirk plastered on his face.

"Well I don't need to be polite when I can do this!" I spot back, throwing the bag of rice in his face. It hit him and then just fell to the floor like nothing had ever happened. Both of us just stared at it for a second.

"What was that meant to do?" He looked at me strangely.

"It was meant to blow up in your face"

"Well it didn't work"

"Well it could have" I snapped at him, annoyed at how awesome that could have been.

I shrugged my shoulders and resulted to a different option. I swiped his feet away and grabbed his neck, slamming him into the ground. In a split second I was running back to were Peter and I were staying, bursting through the door as he sat there watching TV.

"Loki! Loki's here" I shouted at him breathless before Loki grabbed me from behind and heald me in a headlock. I quickly thrust my hand at his chin, pushed his head back and once again slamming him into the ground.

"Must you always do that?" He groaned as he rubbed his head.

"Must you always be a dick?" I spot back. Before anything else could happened Peter shot web after web at him so he was now plastered to the floor. I picked up one of the old frying pans and hit him over the head with it to knock him out.

A gold staff lay next to him, the tip of it being like a knife with a blue glowing ball in the centre. I remembered this from when the avengers fought him and his army off 4 years ago. "I look quiet good with this don't you think" I smirked, picking it up and positioning it by my side.

Though Peter now had his Spider-Man suit on, I could almost Sense the eye roll. How does he have a shit in that thing?

------------------------------------

Tony's POV

"Where is she?" I muttered to myself, tapping my pen on the desk as I search CCTV. This was my fault. I should have told her that Loki was after her, then she wouldn't have left. And I shouldn't be so strict with her was was nearly an adult after all.

"Take a break Tony" Clint sighed as he drank coffee from his usual perch.

"No, I can't take a break! My daughter is out there by herself because his guy shouted at her and didn't stop her from leaving." I accused as I pointed at Steve who was looking at a different computer.

"All I did was tell her that she was being stupid!" Steve shot back.

"She's a Stark! She doesn't take that kind of shit! She would react to whatever you said to her the same way I would! And besides, I'm her dad, not you!" I shouted at him.

He stood up now. "Well your not doing a very good job are you?" He shouted back at me.

"You're the one that made her leave"

"GUYS" Natasha shouted.

"WHAT?" We both turned to her.

She didn't say anything but waved us over to the computer that she was sitting at. She was looking at CCTV footage of a supermarket in Miami.

"That's Loki" she pointed to the black haired figure who was side on to the camera. "And doesn't that look like it could be Charlie" She pointed out. I wasn't sure until she threw a bag of rice at him and it fell on the ground, causing her face to turn a bit.

"That's her" I nodded, not sure whether to feel relieved I found her or scared that she was with Loki. She quickly took him down and ran off, Loki getting up a few seconds later and following her before the footage cut off.

I looked to the time stamp. 12:24, that was 10 minutes ago. I quickly calling my Iron Man suit over. "Guys, get the jet. We are going to Miami" I told them before taking off.