Give me some time

(Y/N)'s POV

Tony gave me a kiss full of passion and full of love. It made me want more. But the image of him kissing Victoria came to mind. I pulled away and turned my back on him.

The all too familiar tears starts to forms. "(Y/N)?" Tony called and started to come closer. I faced him and gently stopped him with my fist and pushed him back.

"What's wrong?" He asked trying to find my eyes. I sighed and spoke with a trembling voice, "Even though she set you up... That picture of you two kissing is burned into my mind." A tear fell he quickly step forward and caught it with his thumb.

"Babe," he sighed. I couldn't hold it I began to weep. He pressed my head on his chest and held it there with a gentle hold. All I think and all I see is the picture.

"I..." He began. I looked up and met his gaze. "I-I love you," he stuttered. My eyes widen and more tears flooded from my sockets. "I... I..." I hiccuped. "I... Need some...time... To think," I pulled away and climb back into the hotel. I closed and lock the window and shut the world and Tony out.

I stumble back to my temporary bed and squeezed my legs close to my chest to keep my heart from going all over the room. I left the lights off and let the darkness consume me. After what seemed like hours I finally fell asleep.

It was late at night and I got home from months of traveling. I slammed my body on my bed. "Bed I swear if wasn't for work I would never leave you," I spoke into a pillow.

I slithered under the white comforter. I sighed and lay in relaxation. Right when sleep was going to take my body and mind I heard my doorbell ring. I groaned and looked at my alarm clock.

2:15 a.m. Who is the hell would be here at my door this late? Or early? What ever. I wrapped my blanket and my body and trudge downstairs. Ding dong the door would sing. "I'm coming," I yawned. I hid pepper spay under my blanket in my hand.

I peek through the peephole and saw no one there. "Weird..." I mumbled. I spun on my heel and start to make my way back to my room but the door sang it's song again.

I slowly turn around and I huffed. My finger was ready for the can to be sprayed. I turned the knob and looked outside. "(Y/N)?" A familiar voice spoke. "Who's there?" I asked. "It's me Tony," he answered. "What are doing here this late?" I yawned and fully opened the door.

"I..." He began. I rose a brow. "You what?" My head tilted in curiosity. "I-I love you," he stuttered. Tears crawled out of my eyes. "W-what?" I was taken back by his choice of words.

"Why am I crying?" I try to wipe my tears away but I felt a hand already wiping them away. "I love you (y/n). I really do," he said with more confidence. "B-but..." I was cut off from a pair of lips crashing into mine.

I dropped my blanket and the pepper spay and wrap my arms and him. He pushed our bodies in the house and kicked the door closed behind him.

He lifted me up and took me to my room. I gasped for air when lays me down on the bed and he crawls on top of me. My back arched towards his body as his wondering hands searched my body.

My breath shortens and my hand rakes and grabs his hair. But then an image came to view. He was kissing a girl... A girl with soft pink hair. I shoved him away and growled, "Get out."

"B-but I love you," he tried to close the gap between us. "I said get out you cheater," I screamed. His jaw dropped but closed it and nodded. He got up and left. His wrist was rubbing his eyes as he ran to his car.

I gasped and realized what I've said. I see him struggling to open his door but he failed to do so. He kicked his car and fell to his knees and began curse the sky between his cries.

I shot up from bed. My pillow was soaked with tears. I rested my head on the palm of my hand and sighed, "Oh Tony."

(A/N)
So I didn't want you to be so easily forgiving. So I had improvise. I hope you liked it. If I get a vote on this chapter in less than 30 minites aftet this chapter is posted I'll write another one and post it as soon as I'm done. Maybe in that chapter you'll forgive him? Comment if you think you should forgive him or let him worry for a little longer. Remember! Don't be too forgiving!
~anberlinwoods~