5. The Strip Down Part 2.

Joel is fucking huge. I'm talking biggest dick on Earth I think. We'd been so frantic, so driven by our lust for each other, that once it came time to get it on, we had to slow down. He's slowly pushing himself into me, my muscles tightening against him. "Shiiiiit, Thomas," he hisses, pushing past my resistance.
My hands are holding me up, barely, as my body fights to move away from him. I take a deep breath and focus, relaxing, allowing him to go deep. Once he's all the way in, I sigh, feeling more full than I ever have. "Fuck, Joel. You're huge." I hear his little laugh then feel him getting ready to have his way with me.
"You feel okay, Thomas? I don't want to hurt you." I nod and move slightly, pushing back against him. He pulls out, his hands on my hips, before roughly pushing himself back in, slamming against me. "Oh my god," he moans, repeating the action over and over.
I use my hands as leverage to rock against him, meeting his thrusts and causing our balls to slap together. It feels so fucking good, I never want it to stop. "Oh Joel, fuck me baby."
"You got it, babe," he grunts before starting to slam himself into me. I lose my balance, falling against the couch. Joel follows my movements, leaning against my back. "Where you going?" He laughs, squeezing my hips while still moving inside me.
"You're fucking me so good I'm running away," I giggle, pushing back against him. "Can I ride you, babe?" He smacks my ass in answer and moves to sit on the floor, back against the couch. I move myself to straddle him, knees on the rug. The sight of him holding himself up, presenting his monster cock to me, is enough that I almost come.
I lower myself onto him, hands resting on his shoulder. He's even deeper now, my ass swallowing him up. "Fuck, Thomas. Your ass feels so fucking good," he sighs, leaning in to kiss my chest, licking a nipple.
I start to move, quick little movements, bouncing slightly on his lap. He moves his hips up as I move mine in a sort of circle, the feeling is incredible. "Yes, Joel. Oh my god, yes," I all but scream. I fall into his chest, still moving, and roughly pull at his lips with my teeth.
His hands find my waist, moving me quicker and hard against him. My hard dick is rubbing against his chest, begging me to come. I feel my orgasm start in my belly, the warmth spreading through my body. "Shit, Joel. I'm going to come all over you."
"Fucking do it, baby. Come on," he demands, thrusting himself up into my ass harder than before. He starts panting, his moves becoming sloppy as I tense, my come shooting against his tummy. "Fuck baby, that was so hot," he pants, leaning in to kiss me as his fingers tighten their hold on me.
I can tell he's about to come when his legs stiffen and he pushes deep inside me. I feel him swell, his breathing ragged as he shoots himself into the condom, deep in my ass. We slump together, my head on his shoulder as he tries to catch his breath.
"Dear god, Thomas. You've killed me!" He laughs, kissing my neck and sucking lightly. "You felt incredible, Joel. I'd ask where you learned to fuck like that but I don't want to know." We both laugh, kissing each other sweetly.
I move myself off of him, dropping down next to him. His hand finds mine, rubbing lightly against my fingers. It feels more intimate than it did at the start, but I don't mind. I lean my head over to look at him, only to find him already looking at me.
"I really like you, Thomas," he says, leaning in to kiss me. He slips his tongue into my mouth and just explores, nothing frantic like we were just an hour ago. "I like you too, Joel." He smiles against my lips.
We clean ourselves up, my come drying already on his skin. Watching him remove the condom was surprisingly erotic and I could watch it all day. "Quit staring, you perv," he laughs, winking at me.
I slip my boxers on, moving to the couch. I hold my arms out to him before he does the same with his boxers and joins me. We watch a movie, kissing and touching the whole time. I couldn't even tell you what it was about to.
"Joel, babe. You want to stay tonight?" He nods, kissing my chest. "Let's head to my bed then yeah?" He smiles against my skin and stands, holding a hand out to me. I take it and lead him to my bedroom.
He pushes me onto the bed, leaning down to kiss me. He strips me quickly, slipping a condom on. "Can I have you like this, baby?" I nod and he moves, grabbing my legs to place them around his hips before pushing himself into me. "Fuck, Thomas. This ass is perfect."
I spend all night with Joel's perfect, throbbing cock moving in and out of my ass before passing out from the pleasure.