4. The Strip Down.

*Thomas texts will be in italics. Joel texts will be in bold.*

     In the few weeks since our first date, I've been out with Joel 5 more times. He's never let me pay, which pisses me off quite honestly. But it's his way of being a gentleman, so I don't argue, much. I'm sitting at home, enjoying a weekend off. Work has been good, but with midterms coming up, I know my weekends will be filled with grading papers and projects. I take my peace now when I can.
Thomas dear. What are you doing?
     Joel has been so sweet, and very attentive. It's like he's my boyfriend, without the title. Which is something I can live with for now.
Just sitting at home. Want to come over?
     Joel has spent time at my house a few times, me always being more comfortable here than other places. It makes things even out. My awkwardness doesn't seem so bad in my own home.
Yes! I do. I'll grab takeout and be over soon. :)
     I send a simple Perfect as a reply and wait for him. I'm contemplating changing out of my sweats and tank top when there's a knock at the door and I'm out of time. I let Joel in, pleased to say he's in comfortable attire like I am. He leans in, kissing me quick, before carrying the food into my kitchen. We eat, making small talk with each other. It's quiet, but comfortable.
     After the meal, we lay on my couch, cuddling for the first time ever. He's under me, my body lying somewhat on top of his. His arm is around me, holding me to him. I look at him, studying his face, when he leans down and kisses me. I move myself up, swinging a leg over so I'm sat on his stomach and kiss him, hands going to his hair and pulling slightly.
     He reaches up, pulling the band from my hair, fisting it and pulling me even closer to him. I pull back, moving my kisses to his neck and suck lightly. He moans and bucks his hips up to me where I can feel him, hard and huge, pressing against me. I move to pull my shirt off, him lifting slightly to do the same.
     I'm awed by his chest, strong and defined, and move down, leaving kisses to the muscles of his tummy. I grasp the band of his shorts and look to him for approval. "Can I?" He looks at me a moment, licking his lips. "Oh please do!"
     I move his shorts down his body, sure to take his boxers with them. His hard cock springs up, standing at attention. I lean forward, wrapping my hand, then my mouth, around him. He bucks instantly, hands flying to my hair and pulling. "Fuuuuuck Thomas, that feels incredible," he moans. I move my head in slow up and downs, my hand mimicking it on the part that can't fit.
     Joel is bucking into my mouth, holding me still to fuck himself into me. I swallow over and over, sucking him as deep as possible. "Thomas stop, stop. I don't want to come yet." I pull off, confused, until Joel moves me, sliding my sweats down and discovering I'm going commando. He licks his lips, then leans forward to take me into his mouth. He moves fast and fuck, it feels good. "Shit Joel, just like that."
     He keeps going, reaching down to play with my balls. I feel him pause, licking his own finger, before I feel it exploring past my balls, searching for my hole.
     His finger presses against me slightly, causing me to buck into his mouth. "Joel, fuck, that feels good." He moans, pushing his finger into my ass while sucking me as deep as he can.  "Joel, keep going, I'm going to come."
    He pulls his finger from me, pushing back in at a quick pace, fucking my ass with his finger. His mouth is still on me when I know I'm about to come. "Joel, I'm going to come..." I moan out. He releases my dick for a moment, "come then baby, right into my mouth." He sucks again and I do, shooting my load down his throat. He stands, swallowing me. He leans to my ear and kisses it, whispering to me. "Can I fuck you Thomas? Please?"
     I'm so turned on, I couldn't have said no if I tried. I nod, moving to position myself on all fours. Joel stares at me, stroking himself before finding a condom from the pocket of his shorts. "Oh, I was a sure thing was I?" He laughs, smacking my ass. "No but I had hope." He leans forward, kissing my neck as I feel him lubing us up, dipping slightly to line up. I release a deep breath as I feel him at my hole and slowly, he pushes himself in...