Chapter 14

Dillon POV
One month later
It has been a month since the incident. What Jake doesn't know is that I have been cutting again.
"Hey baby" Jake said
"Hi" I replied back "I have to go to the bathroom" I added and walked away
When I got to the bathroom I pulled my blade out and cut my thighs. That's the main place I cut.
1.For Hayden coming back
2.For hiding this from Jake
3. The text treats
At the end I had 10 new cuts and one of my cuts was too deep and I started to clean up my cuts and that's when Jake came in. Crap busted
JAKE POV
I was starting to get worried about him lately so I got up and me being me I had to go make sure he was okay. I love him and I know about the texts he just doesn't know I know. I saw them one time and it broke my heart that someone is that mean to my baby. Anyway I was on my way to the bathroom when I heard him crying I walked into the bathroom and he was cleaning up blood with a blade in the sink I ran over to him.
"Baby what are you doing?" I asked considered
"I-I didn't mean to." He said sobbing
"What happened." I asked
"I have been getting texts and cutting for the last month baby I cut to deep I am sorry I didn't mean to please don't leave." He was crying but like he was begging me to stay I tell him all the tim I am not leaving I love him.
" it's okay baby I know u didn't mean too and I know about the texts just stop cutting." I told him he nodded 
UKNOWN POV
WHY THE FUCK IS HE STILL WITH HIM!! Jake will be mine one way or another.
"I found them but they are still together and from the looks of it Dillon could snap at any moment and try and kill himself. (A/N I DO NOT SUPPORT SLEF HARM PLEASE DONT GET THAT FROM THIS BOOK)" I told my 'master' they want them broken up almost as much as I want the broken up.
"Perfect maybe we need to move on and kidnap his boy toy" he smirked evilly
I nodded and now I come in take Jake and use him for my own fun.

Jake POV

I had told Dillon to go wait in my car and I was going to get the gang and we would go to his house because my dad was home, I was walking when I was pulled into a class room Brook was the one who pulled me in and looked like she was trying to be sexy it was gross her fake boobs were falling out of her top.  'think of Dillon's dick" I had to tell myself to not barf well I had a boner and she thought it was for her so I guess lets just play along.  

"Hey baby what you doing tonight?" she asked

"Nothing" I said thinking of Dillon

"Good I'll be over tonight" with that she kissed me and left

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't staying any longer I got the gang and left. My car had to brake down a few blocks from my destination. I got out and started walking when I saw black, that's never a good sign.

Dill POV

its been a few hours since the gang got here and Jake isn't here and I am scared that's when I got a text from the unknown person.

Hello Dillon now I told you I would get you back starting with your boy toy and well now you know who I am. But don't worry your boy toy is going to have fun with my friends and I. OH I almost forgot your old man says hello and see you soon. ;)

I dropped  my phone I was so scared of what they would do to him and omg my dads back what is going to happen to my mom and Jake I can take my dad but mom is so small.