7- Now I'm Angry

MADDIE'S POV

Lunch went by pretty fast. Kenzie ended up eating a bit more after we all laughed about throwing a chair at Lexi.

Kalani, Kenzie and I walked to our lockers to get our math text books. We all got our books and began walking. We walked exactly 6 lockers down from Kenzie's when BAM, Mackenzie is on the ground. I rushed over to her and kneeled down to her level. "Kenzie you okay!" I said calmly. "Yeah Im fine. Lexi just-" she didnt get to finish before Lexi butt in. "OMG Im so sorry Kenz, I didnt see you coming! Can you forgive me?" she said looking all innocent, which was the complete opposite of her. "Whatever..." my sister said and stood up on both feet. "Bye Mads!" Lexi yelled sweetly. We rolled our eyes then walked away."Next time she trips you Im gonna trip her...over a cliff" Kalani laughs causing Kenzie and I to laugh too. Then, we were off to math class.

We took our seats and the boring leason began. As usual Kalani, Kenzie, and I talked through it all.

"Ms. Hilliker, would you like to share with the class what you, Maddie and Mackenzie are talking about?" our teacher spoke up, making the whole class turn their head towards us. "Nope" Kalani said proudly, popping the 'P'.
"Well then. I'll see you three in det-" She was cut off by the bell ringing, which means no detention for us !

MACKENZIE'S POV

After the bell rang Kalani walked to her next class, which left Maddie and I walking to our lockers to get our Bio text books.

"So Kenz besides P.E, is the plan working?" Maddie asked. "Yeah I guess, but don't you think having someone with me at ALL times is alittle extreme?" I shrugged. I wasnt lying, its getting kindof annoying having the girls with me every second of the day! "I guess so, but thats the only way Lexi wont bother you anymore" she said. She was right. That was the only way Lexi would leave me alone.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We walked into Bio and sat down in our seats at the back of the class. Of course, Lexi took her seat right beside me, leaving her on the left side and Maddie on the right. As Lexi sat down and I see her smirk and pull out a pen and little peice of paper from her bag. I ignored her for a good 10 minutes before I felt a tap on my shoulder and was being passed a note. I opened it slowly and looked at the blue writing.
'Wow I'm suprised your sister is sitting next to you, considering she hates your guts and is embarassed of you. Ps. try not to look like a horse everyday :) ~Lexi'
Wow that hurt. Why does she always tell me Maddie hates me. Its just making me believe it more. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, then another. "Kenz you okay?" I hear Maddie say. I crumpeld up the note and ran out of the class room and into the nearest girls washroom. I locked myself in one of the stalls and cried. 'How could Maddie hate me so much' I thought. Just then, I hear the bathroom door fly open.

MADDIE'S POV

As soon as Mackenzie runs out Lexi starts giggling to her self, which meant she was up to something. I look to the floor and see a crumpeld note that Kenzie had before she ran. I opened it up and read it.

Wow I'm suprised your sister is sitting next to you, considering she hates your guts and is embarassed of you. Ps. try not to look like a horse everyday :) ~Lexi'

By now my blood was boiling. I didnt care if I got into trouble, I needed to go after Mackenzie.

I ran out of the class and to the closest washroom where I knew Kenzie would probably be. Out of breath, I flung the door open. I hear sniffeling, which is most likley Mackezie.

"Kenz..." I whisper. Okay, I was obviously super angry with whats going on, but I do have a soft spot for Mackenzie. "G-Go away" she stuttered. "Mackenzie, its Maddie." I said calmly. I watch as the bathroom stall slowly opens, showing my little sister, crying and looking like a mess.

"Shouldn't you bb-e in c-lass..." She spoke up. My face red with anger from what I just read about my sister. "I saw what the note Mackenzie. This needs to stop, now!" I said raising my voice at her, which I almost never do. "Why do you hate me so much..." she said changing the subject. When those words came out of her mouth, I felt my heart shatter in a million peices. How could she possibely believe I hate her. More importantly why is Lexi telling her I do.

"I do NOT hate you Kenz. I dont know what she keeps telling you that" I say. "Whatever. This is never going to stop" she says looking at the ground. Just as she said that, the bell rings. "This is going to stop. Right now!" I say running out of the washroom, Mackenzie close behind me. I know Mackenzie has drama with Lexi, so she will probably be at her locker right now. I speed walk to Lexi's locker when I bump into Kalani wating by Mackenzie's locker  beacuse she also has drama with her.

"Hey Mads, whats your deal? You look like your about to explode!" Kalani giggled. "Thats beacuse I am..." I mumble.

A/N: Ugh sorry this took soooooo long. What do you thinks gonna happen omggg. :)